Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Rime of the Frostmaiden 5e

Nov 9, 2020 6:57 pm
Unfortunately, real-life has claimed one of the players in Icewind Dale.

I'm looking for another player. Preferably someone new to the site, or someone who only has a couple of games at the moment (but would like some more).

5e, start at level 2, post once per day.

The party are about to take on Caer Dineval.

https://i.imgur.com/h1Gt3jE.jpg

Post here or PM me if you're interested and I'll invite you (rather than apply to the game directly).
Nov 9, 2020 7:11 pm
If you do not get a newbie looking to jump in then I would to like to join - most my GMs have evaporated and I have been trying to locate a couple solid ongoing games where the GM sticks around -- or at least returns when they return to the site
Nov 9, 2020 7:29 pm
Hello, I just joined this site yesterday lol. I have never played a play by post before but i need some more d&d in my life and am excited to try.
Nov 9, 2020 7:36 pm
Go for it - aquafina good to see new blood getting in to good games
Nov 9, 2020 8:03 pm
Hi Aquafina,

Thanks for the fast response, but somebody beat you in my PMs by 3 minutes. You're first in the queue if the invited player doesn't turn up.

Cheers,

Adam
Nov 9, 2020 8:04 pm
No problem!
Nov 9, 2020 8:53 pm
I'd love to be second runner-up!
Nov 9, 2020 9:01 pm
;) that would be 3rd runner up I think I popped in before you and you are no newbie ;)
Nov 19, 2020 12:01 pm
Adam you heartbreaker ;)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.