Hello hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 29, 2020 10:13 pm
Hello everybody! I’m BackStabbath and I’m here to run and play some PbP. I came over from Mythweavers which has gotten kind of slow lately. I play everything but most of my experience is with Storyteller System, Cortex, Silhouette, Fate, GURPS, and a few other engines.
Last edited November 29, 2020 10:16 pm
Nov 29, 2020 10:30 pm
Welcome, BackStabbath! You might have some luck starting up a game in one of your preferred systems.
Nov 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Welcome, BackStabbath!

I love Cortex! Which of their games is your favorite?

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Last edited November 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Nov 29, 2020 11:19 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Welcome, BackStabbath!

I love Cortex! Which of their games is your favorite?

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Thank you for the links. I’ll be reading through them tonight. As far as Cortex, I love the Supernatural RPG and want to run it but I’m still getting used to the features on the site.

What’s the protocol for starting a game? I’m guessing that I post an interest check first.
Last edited November 29, 2020 11:20 pm
Nov 29, 2020 11:25 pm
Welcome aboard
Nov 29, 2020 11:25 pm
Yes, you create an interest check, either before or after setting up the game itself and then pick the players you want to add to your game. Most games go by a first come first serve basis but it's up to you.

I never played Supernatural. I'm in love with Smallville. I never watched any supernatural either but I might have a look at the RPG
Nov 30, 2020 3:04 am
Hello and welcome!

Len

Nov 30, 2020 4:03 am
Welcome! Best of luck in finding some great games.
Nov 30, 2020 4:13 am
I ran a Supernatural game IRL for about a year. I enjoyed it, but I drifted away from the episodic monster of the week gig from the earlier seasons for a more extended plot arc as they adopted in later seasons. I realized a little late that my players would have been happier with the former.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.