Howdy

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 1, 2020 7:44 pm
Hello! I'm pretty new to TTRPG, having just 6 months of experience. I've only played 5e, but would be interested in playing other systems with a patient GM. I run a 5e game hybrid online/in person, but really would like more opportunities to play!

I'm in late 30s and have long wanted to play D&D, and finally decided to jump in. It's become an important outlet for me, but with limited time and other responsibilities, I've been looking for a way to fit in more opportunities. I've not done play by post before, but as I've learned more about it, I think it would be a great fit.

I stumbled upon this community and am excited to get to know folks and join a game or two.
Dec 1, 2020 7:48 pm
Welcome, oddtrails!

If you're looking for different systems, you've come to the right place! GP has a wide variety of games and systems being played. Anything in particular you'd be interested in?

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

And I see you've already found your way to the discord! If you have any questions, you can direct them there and someone will answer.

Happy gaming!
Dec 1, 2020 8:51 pm
Welcome!
Dec 1, 2020 8:56 pm
Welcome! I hope you find a game that interests you quickly! Enjoy the many different games you may learn! :D
Dec 1, 2020 8:59 pm
Hello and welcome!

Len

Dec 2, 2020 8:27 am
Welcome oddtrails! Hope you find some great experiences here.
Dec 2, 2020 3:56 pm
Welcome aboard!
Dec 2, 2020 4:22 pm
Hello and welcome
Dec 4, 2020 12:33 am
Hi and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.