Interest Check - Bureau 13

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 20, 2020 2:22 am
Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition
Setting: Bureau 13 (a bit of my own homebrewing and tweaking. . .so essentially a setting of my own)
Required Materials: SWADE Core Rule Book, but all materials will be made available upon request.
Number of Players: 4
Character Creation: All characters will be Human and follow the rules set forth in SWADE with the addition of gaining the Arcane Background: Gifted.

Setting Synopsis
You play as a government agent charged with the duty of disposing of the greatest unnatural threats to the people and economy of the United States. You work under the knowledge that you are funded by an agency so secret, even the highest government officials do not know of your existence. Welcome to that elite band of people who wander the dark streets of the night, ever searching for the horrors that should not exist in this modern age. You are a special agent, stalking the night fantastic...

Each agent is a Human, but your agent's have a special gift. A gift that you will not choose, but one that will randomly be selected...(think Umbrella Academy or X-Men, et cetera). Your character can come from any background and has been selected for varying reasons. . .We will handle a bit of Q&A in "Session Zero" to really ground you in this setting.

Note from the GM
Like I stated before, much of Character Creation will take play with some Q&A in "Session Zero." Also...the setting takes place in modern-day USA. If you're interested, let me know!

Happy Holidays! :)
Last edited December 20, 2020 5:01 am
Dec 20, 2020 2:27 am
Holy crap, this sounds amazing! Count me in, please!
Dec 20, 2020 4:33 am
Never tried out Savage Worlds, but I'll give it a shot. Sounds interesting.
Dec 20, 2020 6:50 am
Just learned SWADE for another upcoming game on here, and this sounds super cool! Count me in, if you're okay with harboring another newbie :)
Dec 20, 2020 7:23 am
This is the time for me to lose my SWADE virginity

First concert is a former federal agent, from a family of law enforcement, who found himself transferred to bureau 13 af his gift appeared
Last edited December 20, 2020 7:27 am
Dec 20, 2020 2:44 pm
Yes sounds quite interesting please count me in
Dec 20, 2020 2:48 pm
Sounds good -Thanks, everyone. I'll create the group today and send out some invites. Hope you're having a swell weekend.
Dec 20, 2020 10:06 pm
I got an email about being invited, but when I checked the game page I didn't seem to be? I applied to the game, but if someone else who showed interest was slotted in instead of me then have fun y'all :)
Dec 21, 2020 1:16 am
If there's still room for one more, I'd like to join! If not, no worries!
Dec 21, 2020 2:02 am
I've never done SWADE. But this sounds really cool
Dec 21, 2020 2:09 am
SphericalSphere1 says:
I got an email about being invited, but when I checked the game page I didn't seem to be? I applied to the game, but if someone else who showed interest was slotted in instead of me then have fun y'all :)
Something weird happened there! But hey, if some of you are in The After and wouldn't mind giving a few others a slot for this one then let me know. :)

Have a good week folks.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.