Interest Check: D&D - Lost Mines of Phandelver

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 20, 2020 7:35 pm
Looking to run LMoP with 4 or 5 interested players.

One post per day would be the target, but we all know real life has its way with us once in a while.
PHB ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS. I’m lazy. :-)
Star Wars like Initiative/Turn system - PC and Enemy slots based on initiative rolls.
Character sheets kept on Gamers Plane - I don’t want to have to follow links to find PC info. Again, I’m lazy. :-)

If there’s enough interest shown I’ll create a game and send out invites.
Dec 20, 2020 10:02 pm
I'm interested if you get enough players for this szemely. I've not played LMoP before.
Dec 20, 2020 10:29 pm
I'd be interested, too! I've run, like, the first encounter of LMoP before, I think, when I was running some people's first game? But I don't remember anything and it was like... one "dungeon" so I have no clue what the overarching plot of it is.
Dec 21, 2020 7:09 pm
I'm interested. This is 5e, right?
Dec 21, 2020 7:19 pm
Paximilian says:
I'm interested. This is 5e, right?
Yes, 5e.
Dec 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Would go for this but I'm actually playing now.
Dec 21, 2020 10:18 pm
I've no problem playing in another. I'm in one running with Gene atm. but its always different with different people even if its exactly the same. so. you can put me on the interested list.
Dec 21, 2020 10:31 pm
I've entered two previous iterations of this game and neither one of them has lifted off. This is the only game on this site that I've seen pop up multiple times. What is it about this game that everyone wants to run it but nobody ever seems interested in playing once they're aboard?
Dec 21, 2020 10:35 pm
I’ve been in a couple that have died out as well, don’t think I’ve ever seen it get too far past the first chapter.
Dec 21, 2020 10:41 pm
I thought you didn the thing tangle with the tavern bandits and move into a module or something XD
Dec 21, 2020 10:45 pm
Invites have been sent. If you don’t get a notice that you’ve been invited check the Game Page.

And yes, MR. TORGUE (I refuse to refer to you as CaveJohnson when you’re using such a glorious avatar), there’s more than just the one chapter - or so I’ve heard rumored - never made it that far before. :-)
Dec 21, 2020 10:59 pm
Ditto!

IKR That image is just pure gold :D

"Now hurry on over to the Registration table while i play you this sick guitar solo! SQUIBBLEYBAMBLYMEEDLYMEEEEEEEEEE!
Last edited December 21, 2020 11:02 pm
Dec 22, 2020 9:08 am
I have started this once before and did not get past the ambush :(

So would be happy to join if you still have a space.
Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm
Mathfuric says:
So would be happy to join if you still have a space.
I’m at the limit now, but if I need a replacement down the line I’ll look back on this thread and see who had expressed interest.
Last edited December 22, 2020 5:26 pm
Dec 22, 2020 8:39 pm
Cheers, happy to be a backup :)
Feb 14, 2023 9:01 pm
A quick shout out to:

@CaveJohnson, @Mathfuric, @Paximilian, and @QuantumRiot for sticking with our LMoP game until the end!!

Not sure if it's the first one played to completion of Gamers' Plane or not, but it's the first of several that I've been involved with on here that's made it past the first chapter. Took just over two years to complete - although it may have taken a bit less time if my work hadn't gotten so chaotic the last couple of months.
Feb 14, 2023 9:03 pm
Yay, congratulations on a long-running and concluded game! That's awesome!
Feb 14, 2023 9:58 pm
Is there a fully completed game hall of fame or something? Great addition to it if so.
Last edited February 14, 2023 9:59 pm
Feb 14, 2023 10:37 pm
Congrats! Awesome achievement 💪
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.