Star Wars FFG

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 23, 2020 5:43 am
Just a quick heads up. I was lucky enough to get in on the latest SW game. But there were at least 4 folks that seemed interested in a SW game. I've sent out invites to them, but I'd be open to one or two more players. Ping me here if your jonesing for some SW FFG, because I pretty much feel that way, everyday.

Esidrix

KCC

Dec 23, 2020 5:55 am
Glad to see some more Star Wars on the site. I’ve had the Star Wars bug for a while now!
Dec 23, 2020 6:49 am
Would love this if there is an opening.
Dec 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Good on you, Esidrix! Spotted an opportunity and seized it in a way that serves the community.
Dec 23, 2020 2:19 pm
Already signed up!
Dec 23, 2020 3:31 pm
I am willing to play a SW FFG game.

My IRL game is in its final session or two of the campaign and I am kind of ready to play rather than GM
Last edited December 23, 2020 3:31 pm
Dec 23, 2020 9:34 pm
Esidrix says:
Ping me here if your jonesing for some SW FFG, because I pretty much feel that way, everyday.
Same here! What type of game? what type of characters?
Dec 24, 2020 2:15 am
I was pretty full on games over the last month or two, and I told myself that I wasn't gonna sign up for any new games for a while. That being said I love star wars FFG and I'm glad to see its getting some love on the site. Happy Gaming!
Dec 24, 2020 5:32 am
@crazybirdman - You have an invite if your interested.

As to your questions, I've started the discussion forum for the players that have accepted the invite. To be honest, I've ran/played enough FATE/Dresden games that I prefer to do some collaborative world building as part of the beginning of a new campaign. Especially since we're not the same six guys sitting around the garage for the last 20 years :) So far, I think we're post Clone Wars and I prefer Rimward planets or regions for the flexibility but I've ran Coruscant based stories. We'd love to have you.
Dec 24, 2020 10:59 pm
I prefer rim too.
Dec 27, 2020 4:02 pm
I guess you are already full but in case that you want to add a Gank mercenary, im very much eager to join a FFG Star Wars game, if you have patience for a beginner I can post once a day on average
Dec 27, 2020 6:04 pm
Esidrix says:
... To be honest, I've ran/played enough FATE/Dresden games that I prefer to do some collaborative world building as part of the beginning of a new campaign. Especially since we're not the same six guys sitting around the garage for the last 20 years :) So far, I think we're post Clone Wars and I prefer Rimward planets or regions for the flexibility but I've ran Coruscant based stories. We'd love to have you.
I haven't, but I agree with your assessment. In a collaborative world, the player's fellow ownership of the word opens up for a lot more both-way-games.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.