Mythic Journey - Interest Check

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 5, 2021 6:41 pm
Setting Overview
Mythic Journey takes place in a classic mid to high fantasy realm akin to an ancient and mythical earth. One might consider it similar to tales of Atlantis, Eden, Mu, or other antediluvian lands and myths. The world is a place where humans walk alongside other fantasy inspired races such as elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, et cetera. There is magic, there is a degree of technology about and mysteries galore.

Game System
The game system I have chosen is the free Basic Fantasy RPG. This game has many supplements and a very active community. If you aren't familiar then please check out their website. For the purposes of this game we will utilize the following documents:

Basic Fantasy Core Rules - Bookmarked

Basic Fantasy - Beginner's Essentials

Glain Companion (House Rules and Additional Options)

Players
We will pretty much play RAW with regards to the above documentation. I'm looking for 4 players and I simply ask that no two players play the same race.

Character creation will take place together in one forum because I would like to begin our first adventure with everyone knowing each other.

Closing
I hope to have a few dedicated players to join up! In any case, thanks for stopping by. Cheers and best wishes!
Last edited February 5, 2021 9:51 pm
Feb 5, 2021 7:35 pm
I'm definitely interested.

I'm thinking of a Human Fighter.
Last edited February 5, 2021 7:42 pm
Feb 5, 2021 8:25 pm
I have a couple of games wrapping up. I would be interested in a dwarven cleric.
Feb 5, 2021 8:43 pm
Upon reading the rules, I guess we won't know our class or race until we roll up 98r numbers.
Feb 5, 2021 8:51 pm
Okay count me in could use a game that is going to go the long haul
Feb 5, 2021 8:57 pm
The Glain Companion (House Rules and Additional Options) seems to be on someone's computer not a URL and thus not accessible
Last edited February 5, 2021 8:58 pm
Feb 5, 2021 9:52 pm
DeJoker says:
The Glain Companion (House Rules and Additional Options) seems to be on someone's computer not a URL and thus not accessible
I just updated it. Let me know if you all still have issues there. Thanks.
Feb 5, 2021 11:17 pm
Yep that worked

And I have applied to the game
Last edited February 5, 2021 11:19 pm
Feb 6, 2021 5:53 pm
I'm interested. I participated in a BF game which died some time ago, I'd like to give it another try. I'm going to give those books a read in the meantime.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.