Starting Back Up

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 21, 2016 11:16 pm
We're all set to get started again and I am just getting my head back on with this game before I post and launch into it. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.
Apr 22, 2016 12:25 pm
No worries, man. Looking forward to this, but take as much time as you need.
Apr 23, 2016 7:17 pm
Cocked and ready. 🔫
Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm
So...I have something like 13 new player requests and people actually messaging me to join. I don't know what happened make us so popular but I'm thinking about expanding the game once this chapter is concluded. I'm off the trail but am moving to Florida and starting a new job training so I'm thinking about keeping the post rate slow still. Also has anyone heard from Urki or Utamuro lately? It's been a while since either posted.

In regards to expanding, that tree is full of adventurers beyond your comrades. Find a way to break the spell and boom, thirteen new friends. I'd break it up into different adventuring groups all trying to achieve separate but parallel goals to advance the needs of the Ouroboros guild. Not entirely decided on this and would want to hear what current players think before a sudden influx of new players.
Jul 12, 2016 5:35 pm
Yeah I'm open to anything! :-) Naatkinson is still around so I expect we'll hear from Utamuro soon. Not so sure about Mikelzap.
Jul 12, 2016 5:45 pm
I'm okay with whatever you decide to do. I'm only worried if it's too large a number to manage, either in overloading you the DM, or in having people drop off because they can't keep up with the number of posts.
Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm
I'd be fine with more, though I do worry about you as the DM being overloaded. If you think you can handle it, please do :)
Jul 20, 2016 4:24 pm
As my new job training consumes my life, I think it prudent not to add more players. I will try to post at least twice a week as last time you all responded within a day (I was waiting for MikelZap but he's probably AWOL for a bit).
Jul 20, 2016 4:26 pm
MikelZap has been inactive (not logged in) for over a month now.
Jul 20, 2016 4:30 pm
Yeah, I was trying to find that number last week but it's difficult checking from my phone.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.