Pathfinder 2e _ Agents of Edgewatch AP

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 26, 2021 1:31 am
I've kicked this one off on RPOL.net.

I'm trying to recruit one player since I had a last minute person drop last minute. We've completed two encounters so far, and the other 3 players wish to continue. To do that, we need a fourth player.

Let me know if you wish to be considered.

Thank You!
Feb 26, 2021 1:38 am
It's considered to be in bad taste to go to someone's website and make an account just to take a player to a different website.
Feb 26, 2021 1:44 am
Not all communities feel that way. If this community does the ill just go somewhere else.
Feb 26, 2021 2:01 am
If you look under the rules, you'll see:
Quote:
I'm sad I have to actually put this as a rule, but if you join Gamers' Plane just to promote material on other play-by-post sites, I will just go ahead and ban your account. I don't mind people talking about other sites, if you're an active participant here. But coming here just to get people away from here is crass and rude.
Feb 26, 2021 2:14 am
Its not crass or rude its just the nature of the game. Ban away there are lots of other choices. Ive seen this in action on other sites, and no one seems to mind.
Feb 26, 2021 2:14 am
derf__ says:
If this community does the ill just go somewhere else.
I think we just like to keep games here. Try posting on r/lfg or r/pbp on reddit to pull to a different site. Or, hop into one of GP's games, there's always a couple recruiting :D
Feb 26, 2021 2:49 am
derf__ says:
Its not crass or rude its just the nature of the game. Ban away there are lots of other choices. Ive seen this in action on other sites, and no one seems to mind.
No actually its the nature of players on RPOL been there, left it, very bad group of self-entitled players such as this one.
Last edited February 26, 2021 2:50 am
Feb 26, 2021 4:59 am
As there's no further discussion on the matter, we will close this thread.

Thread locked