A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
May 19, 2016 10:56 am
Ah good morning Reverend Earl. I'm Father Simon Brubaker and these are my companions, Harry and Angel. I hope we didn't come at a bad time, but we are students at the University and have some interest in the local folklore. Is it OK if we sit and talk with you for a moment? I hold out my hand to shake as we approach closer.
Last edited May 19, 2016 10:57 am
May 19, 2016 6:16 pm
Reverend Earl takes Simon's hand and shakes it, his grip like a vice. "Of course, please come inside"
May 20, 2016 8:14 am
Harry is quite content at this stage to let Simon take the lead, seeing as he's right in his element. Harry will take notes if required.
May 21, 2016 12:46 am
Angel looks around, taking in his surroundings once inside the protests office. He smiles and nods at Reverend Earl by way of greeting, taking out his small notebook and special pen.
Last edited May 22, 2016 3:00 pm
May 22, 2016 8:35 pm
" We are here researching local folklore and historical sites. We were informed that you may have some stories that would be helpful towards this endeavor. More specifically we were told you have some knowledge about what happened out at the Maclearan farm."
May 22, 2016 9:07 pm
He glares as Angel and Harry, clearly judging. "Are you churchgoers?" he asks the two, ignoring Father Simon, "Have you accepted Christ as your savior?"
May 23, 2016 6:03 pm
Harry looks Rev. Earl in the eye "No sir, i'm not in the least a churchgoer, or indeed accepted a fictional person as my 'savior', I'm here to research folklore of the area
Last edited May 26, 2016 9:31 pm
May 23, 2016 8:38 pm
"Fictional, you say? Ho Ho! You may not believe in Him, but He believes in you. You'll burn in the fiery pits of Hell, you know that? Such a waste. You can wait outside."
May 24, 2016 2:24 am
Seeing the disdain with which the priest looks at Harry, Angel clears his throat. "I, on the other hand, sir, have accepted him. I hope one day to join him in the here-after." He gives the priest a smile, hoping he can't tell that Angel really has no care for religion either way.
May 24, 2016 6:55 am
OOC:
Persuade roll please Angel. (1d100)
May 24, 2016 11:18 pm
Harry shakes his head and walks outside to wait for them to finish. Out of boredom he walks around the church grounds.
May 26, 2016 9:11 pm
Angel meets the priest's gaze, giving him a small smile.

Rolls

Persuade 30% - (1d100)

(56) = 56

May 27, 2016 6:53 am
The Pastor's eyes meets Angel's and the feeling of disdain is palpable.

"So Father..."
May 27, 2016 6:54 am
OOC:
I'll be AFK from now to Monday. Play nicely.
May 27, 2016 7:43 pm
Angel's smile increases for a second as he turns on the innocence, then he turns his attention to his notebook.

Met the Reverend Earl. Such a blustering and pious hot-head I have never before met. Still, being a man of wisdom and study, he is in a unique position to have knowledge that we seek. Stories of our missing classmates, of the tragedy that befell those who came before, lurk inside his holy mind. He has already removed my colleague Mr. Wolfe from his presence and I hope he will suffer my presence so that I may note his tales and answer the questions that so many have asked, he writes, his letters smooth and beautifully formed.
Last edited May 27, 2016 7:43 pm
May 29, 2016 9:18 pm
"I'm not sure I have a great deal to share, I know little of the Maclearan's or local folklore" says the Reverend, addressing Father Simon only, "I only moved here a couple of months ago so I've not been here long enough to even know everyone by name. There is one thing I would share though. The local children do seem odd. When leading prayer, I notice some of them sharing mocking grins with each other, as if they share some secret between them. When I can put names to faces, there'll be Hell to pay!"9
May 29, 2016 9:24 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
May 29, 2016 11:59 pm
irvanovich sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Last edited May 30, 2016 12:00 am
May 30, 2016 9:29 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.