A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jun 20, 2016 3:44 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom

Rolls

Secret Roll

Jun 20, 2016 4:14 pm
Dr Perry's home and office are easy enough to find, a two storey building with the main floor acting as the office. The door is open so Harry, Angel and Father Simon walk in. The walls of the waiting room are painted white and a heavy medicinal smell crinkles the nose. An internal door opens and Dr Perry, a well proportioned man with a round jovial looking face appears, smiling, "Ah more students! Come in, come in!" His hair, what little is left of it, is snow white and eyes are a sparkling blue, his New Yorker accent is unmistakable.
Jun 20, 2016 4:24 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm
Jun 20, 2016 5:22 pm
Last edited June 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Rolls

Secret Roll

Jun 20, 2016 5:41 pm
Jun 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Rolls

Secret Roll

Jun 20, 2016 7:15 pm
Jun 20, 2016 7:57 pm
OOC:
I kinda dominated the last conversation. Does Simon want to take the lead, here?
Jun 20, 2016 11:06 pm
OOC:
We can split it up as we have questions.
Jun 20, 2016 11:11 pm
"Hello Dr Perry I presume? I'm Father Simon, and these are my companions Angel and Harry." I indicate each in turn."We just spoke with Miss Rydell a few minutes ago. She had made mention some accidents befalling the children but that it started with the former teacher. We were wondering if you could shed some light on the issue. What exactly happened?"
Jun 21, 2016 12:45 pm
Jun 21, 2016 3:37 pm
"Ah yes, terrible business," says the Dr grimly, twisting his moustache at the memory, "Mrs Hunter. She fell down her stairs in the dead of night while carrying a large kitchen knife. By the time I got there she was already dead. Come to think of it, I'd forgotten about her, I wonder if it's related..." He looks up at the ceiling deep in thought, "I take it you've consulted with young Mathis? Very insightful boy. He was here just this morning."
Jun 21, 2016 3:39 pm
Jun 22, 2016 9:51 am
"Hmm no we haven't seen Mathis to talk with him. Related you say? What to? Can you elaborate please?"
Jun 22, 2016 12:30 pm
"Nosferatu, dear boy. This town is plagued by a Vampyre!"
Jun 23, 2016 2:16 am
Angel barks a laugh, then quickly covers his smile. Dropping his hand, he says, "I apologize, Doctor. Surely you're joking. A learned man such as yourself couldn't possibly believe that such a thing as a vampire exists." He looks at the doctor, expecting the man to laugh and bring them in on the joke.
Jun 23, 2016 7:44 am
The Doctor indicates a bookshelf full of tomes on the subject, "There are many learned men in the world that share my belief and I have seen the evidence for myself. Would you care to hear it or is this a laughing matter for you?"
Jun 23, 2016 8:36 pm
Simon places a hand on Angel's shoulder. "He meant no disrespect doctor. He was just surprised as I was by your answer. A vampire you say and you have evidence. Please tell us what you know. I for one am all for saving the people of this town from the spawn of the devil." Father Simon looks at Angel and gentle pats him on the back in a friendly gesture.
Jun 23, 2016 10:01 pm
"Not so much have evidence, but have seen it with my own eyes. As I told your friend Mathis when I came to Cobbs Corners I really thought I'd found a nice quiet town to settle down and ease into semi retirement. Boy was I wrong. I've seen many strange things, starting the night I was called out by Sheriff Spenser to look at the sheriff's sister's grave. See, a group of men had been apprehended digging up Sara Maclearan's grave. The sheriff wanted me to see if the grave robbers had done any mischief to the body.

After removing the remaining nails, I lifted the lid to the coffin and to our horror we found the remains of a calf, its legs broken to allow it to fit inside the casket. The grave robbers were let go with a stern warning. We covered over the grave and cremated the coffin and its contents.

In addition to that, on occasion, when a youngster dies, their bodies are sometimes missing large quantities of blood. I examined bodies of children that apparently had died from accidents, yet there was little or no blood at the site or in the bodies. I tested the blood from one of the accidents. It was pig's blood. This, gentlemen, I have no doubt, is the act of Nosferatu"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.