A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jun 24, 2016 10:52 pm
Angel listens to the doctor's story, his smile slowly fading. He shakes his head as he makes some more notes in his notebook.

"Doctor, the school teacher also told us about the mortality of the children here. Is there a reason so many pass on?"
Jun 26, 2016 5:09 pm
"I thought I was clear. It's a Vampire, more specifically, the risen Sara Maclearan."
Jun 26, 2016 5:29 pm
Angel nods sagely. "Ah, so they're all related to that." He closes his notebook and puts away his pen without making further notes.
Jun 27, 2016 4:50 pm
Well I'm not so sure Angel. How is the school teachers death related to the vampire. I mean,she fell down her steps at night, holding a kitchen knife. That's just plain suspicious to me. As for the children, how exactly was their blood exsanguinated. We're there any double punctures on their bodies. Also this pigs blood. Why try to hide the fact. Vampires in my experience do not act in that manner." As Simon asks these questions he is addressing Angel and then Dr. Perry in turn.
Jun 27, 2016 5:10 pm
"I didn't inspect for punctures so not sure how the blood was drained. Do I take it you have experience with the Nosferatu, Father?"
Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm
"In your experience?" Angel says, incredulous. "Don't tell me you're seriously buying into this!"
Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm
"Not myself personally, but the church has certain let's say personages, that have had dealings with them in the past. My learnings are towards a darker bent."
Last edited June 27, 2016 9:45 pm
Jun 27, 2016 10:01 pm
"So the Church is aware of their existance? Fascinating!" The Doctor seems delighted at this confirmation.
Jun 28, 2016 3:10 pm
I've seen things science cannot explain Angel. Do you deny that maybe there are things beyond our understanding? That some things categorized as myth may in fact be real or based on real afflictions? That is what I'm saying."
Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm
Angel chews on Simon's words for a few seconds before shaking his head. "No, I can't deny that. I suppose it's the name that's making it so hard to swallow." He is lost in thought for a few more seconds and then directs his attention back to the doctor. "I apologize, it seems my preconceptions got the better of me." Pulling out his notebook again, he makes a few more notes.
Jun 28, 2016 11:55 pm
"Well Doctor, church knowledge aside, you still haven't answered the question about the teacher. I find that extremely interesting."
Last edited June 28, 2016 11:55 pm
Jun 29, 2016 12:27 am
"That's all I know of the teacher, she was found at the bottom of the stairs, ten inch kitchen knife in her gut. Freakish accident."
Jun 29, 2016 8:55 pm
Looking up from his notes, Angel asks, "How long ago was this? When was she taken?"
Jun 29, 2016 9:02 pm
"Good question. Two, maybe even three years ago? My memory isn't what it used to be."
Jun 30, 2016 11:13 am
"Doctor how long ago did Sara die? Was she given proper burial rites and embalmed? These things may be clues to what's befallen this town."
Jun 30, 2016 3:34 pm
"I'm honestly not sure. I came here twelve years ago and Sarah had already been dead a few months I think. I've never seen the body but it's unlikely she was embalmed in a small town like this. There are certainly no facilities here. She was buried in the church graveyard, so I assume there was a funeral of some kind."
Jul 1, 2016 10:19 am
" So Sara has been dead for more than 12 years. Gone and buried for months. Her grave ransacked by robbers only to find out her body was removed. Yet these attacks didn't really start until 2 years ago. I find that extremely odd. What do you think Angel?"
Jul 1, 2016 2:14 pm
Angel shrugs. "Honestly, we know so little about such a monster, only folklore and legends. And, who's to say what is true and what is nothing more than mankind's fear of the void?" He shakes his head. "If we are going to seriously entertain this theory, we'll have to start from the bottom and work our way up to the truth." Turning his attention back to the doctor, he asks, "Did Sara have any family? Are her children or husband still living, perhaps? Was she even married?"
Jul 1, 2016 3:34 pm
"Well, her brother, as I mentioned, is the Sheriff, Dan Spenser. Her husband Jimmy still lives in the town, though I'd steer clear. Most of the time he's blind drunk, and when he's not, he's usually locked up at the police station."
Jul 3, 2016 9:57 pm
"So gentlemen, it's getting late, I need to be getting back to my work. I wish you the best in your investigations."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.