A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jul 3, 2016 9:58 pm
It is indeed late afternoon and you should be getting back to the house to meet up and find out what the other students have discovered.
Jul 4, 2016 6:10 pm
Angel nods, then looks at the doctor, giving him a tight smile. "Yes, thank you. We certainly have much to look into." Turning, he walks out, waiting for Simon. "Looks a little late. Should we go back to the farm-house?"
Jul 4, 2016 7:02 pm
It's close to 5pm, the time that everyone agreed to meet back at the diner for the cars to take you back to the farmhouse. Miss the deadline and your group leader will likely panic.
Jul 5, 2016 8:46 am
"Sure Angel let's head out. Thank you for your time and stories Doctor."
Jul 5, 2016 8:59 am
Everyone (except Jon and Mathis who made their own way back) is waiting in the diner at 5pm. Robert Blaine has organised a platter of burgers for everyone.

Having dropped Thomas back at the University, William Noakes has returned with a new student to join your group, a tall well dressed fellow Will introduces as Joseph Locke. Father Simon knows him from his religion lectures.
Jul 5, 2016 9:05 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Jul 5, 2016 9:13 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Jul 5, 2016 9:14 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Jul 5, 2016 9:15 am
As the students tuck into the burgers, Joe Harlow's truck arrives, bringing the guys from the dig site and Mathis. Once again everyone is together.
Jul 5, 2016 2:26 pm
Angel eats his burger slowly, enjoying the flavors as they slide across his tongue. He smiles at everyone. "So, how were the adventures today?
Jul 5, 2016 2:33 pm
Just damn near unbelievable... Mathis trails off into thought staring at his burger.
Jul 6, 2016 1:07 am
" I agree, from the macabre to the mythological. And everything in between. Trying to sort fact from fiction will certainly be trying. Well does anyone want to start?"
Jul 6, 2016 8:33 am
Joseph listens with interest and notices that everyone in the group seems a little tense.

Macabre? What sort of things have you encounter on this trip?"
Last edited July 6, 2016 8:33 am
Jul 6, 2016 10:33 am
" We heard some interesting stories," smiles, Clarissa, the Chemistry major, taking out her notebook.

"Sara Maclearan is a blood sucking fiend! I know this to be the truth as on occasion I come up missing livestock, an I heard as a bunch a folks dug up her grave cause they was tired of their kin animal dyin' an all. Well that woman weren't in her box where she belonged! We got no idea where she lay during the day, I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't her that killt those city kids on that mountain. Nope wouldn't be surprised tall"
Jul 6, 2016 1:26 pm
"It's definintely been an odd day..." Jon says before taking a sip of his drink. "The wildlife out by the house is certainly...interesting."

As he takes another bite of his burger, Jon's eyes light up for just a moment. "Oh! I did manage to make our first archaeological find of the trip! An old arrowhead...possibly from the Mahican tribe."
Jul 6, 2016 2:25 pm
Angel wipes his mouth, setting his burger and napkin down. He smiles over at Clarissa. "These people really must not have cared for poor Sara. The doctor told us that she's one of the living dead; a vampyre." He shakes his head. "The small-town mind is fascinating."
Jul 6, 2016 2:26 pm
Upon hearing Jonathan's contribution, Angel reaches his hand across the table enthusiastically. "May we see it? I'd love to see it."
Jul 6, 2016 2:59 pm
"Fascinating, Mr Masterson! Let's see it!"
Jul 6, 2016 5:07 pm
Pulling a small box from his coat, Jon passes it around the table to everyone. "I think it's at least 200 years old...possibly even older than that."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.