A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jul 6, 2016 5:16 pm
"At the dig site. I was laying out the grid patterns and doing some light surveying when I dug it up."
Jul 6, 2016 7:44 pm
"I don't know about the rest of you, but i am pretty damn sure something weird is going on here. Tales of vampires, premature adolescent deaths, crazy ghost stories, gardens that seem to tend themselves, and now i find these in the forest."

Mathis sets the drawing he made of the strange knife holding creatures down for everyone to see.

"I don't know how to work the picture making contraption we brought with us so this is the best i could do. But i promise they exist. In the woods, around this house. And to me rats with knifes tend to fall right in line with all the other crazy going on here."
Jul 6, 2016 7:55 pm
Jon, in the middle of getting ready to take a bite of his burger, sets it down when Mathis produces the sketch of the creature.

"Oh, balls. On the bright side, at least I'm not going crazy...someone else saw that little bastard."
Jul 7, 2016 3:30 am
Angel looks around at everyone then bursts out laughing. He passes the box with the arrowhead to the next person without really looking at it. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" he says, as he gasps for breath. "The absurdity of it all. It's just so absurd." He shakes his head as his mirth turns to something else, something darker, with cold fingers gripping his heart. His laughs turn to chuckles, then giggles and finally trail off into cold tears in the corners of his eyes. He wipes them, all humor gone from his face.

"What in God's name is going on here?" he asks, his voice trembling with fear, fear that they might all be losing their minds. Or perhaps, just him.
Last edited July 7, 2016 3:31 am
Jul 7, 2016 9:51 am
Joseph looks around everyone trying to work out if they are being real or just some elaborate joke they are all trying to play in him

"Are you all saying that there is some vampiric tat person who is killing of children, running around in the woods? It all seems a bit farfetched"
Last edited July 7, 2016 9:52 am
Jul 7, 2016 9:37 pm
"Actually, I heard a story about rats today," says the blonde Botany Major, Louis Gibbons, pulling his own notes "And I quote, Rats! Them things are everywhere in the woods. Big brown things leaping around the trees like they're monkeys. Ugliest rodents I ever did see and no use for trapping what with that foul fur and meat. Damned nuisances! I think they been breeding them in the Maclearan farmhouse and fled the place when you college folks arrived. Watch yourselves at night. Those vermin come back, they might eat you in your sleep. Heh, heh, no really!"
Jul 8, 2016 7:18 am
"So I think we should be getting back to the house. Looks like there might be a storm coming in"
Jul 8, 2016 11:14 am
"Whatever you think. Just be careful tonight everyone. Something doesn't feel right."

Mathis is genuinely worried. He's ready to get back and work to figure more out.
Jul 8, 2016 2:42 pm
Angel nods to Mathis. "Something is definitely not right. I can't tell if it's the village or the people."

"Or me," he mutters under his breath.

He stands and leaves with the others, getting back in the automobiles that brought them here.
Jul 8, 2016 8:14 pm
As you pack up and head back to the farm, huge black clouds start roiling in, heralding a very dark night and possible summer storm. It's been a long day for everyone and most are keen to sleep, still exhausted from the restless night before.
Jul 8, 2016 8:15 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Jul 8, 2016 8:19 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Jul 8, 2016 9:13 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Jul 8, 2016 9:14 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Shark_Bone
Jul 8, 2016 9:28 pm
irvanovich sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Jul 8, 2016 10:24 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash

Rolls

Secret Roll

Jul 8, 2016 10:24 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.