Players Needed: AD&D Mega-Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 20, 2021 8:45 pm
We are currently running an AD&D mega campaign that is seeking a few new players. This is AD&D 1st edition/OSRIC rules (where there is a discrepancy, OSRIC takes precedence). The game is set in Greyhawk. They have just completed the breaking of a smuggling ring in Saltmarsh and are now investigating the lair of some lizard men who seem to be preparing for war. Anyone would be welcomed, but a cleric would be particularly helpful.

Please come into this with the understanding that sometimes, movement is a little slow because my wife is blind and I am her caretaker/driver/secretary and she takes precedence. Generally, however, you can expect one move every two to three days, depending on the pace of the players. I try to check in once per day (though I may miss a day now and again). Newcomers begin the game with 1,917 xp.

The game can be found at https://gamersplane.com/games/2375/.
Last edited April 21, 2021 4:09 am
Apr 21, 2021 1:47 am
I am very interested! I'd be happy to play a cleric as well. When would you need the character ready by?
Apr 21, 2021 4:08 am
Preferably as soon as possible. That way I can work you in quickly.
Apr 21, 2021 12:23 pm
Sounds good. What are you using for Character Sheets on GP for it? Last i checked there wasn't a dedicated 1e sheet.
Apr 21, 2021 10:59 pm
Custom sheet. I wish that there was a 1st edition sheet. Guess that I'll have to make one.
Apr 22, 2021 12:05 am
Yep. Fire up those creative juices and make a 1st edition sheet. I think your now the only one running one.
Apr 22, 2021 6:13 am
Looks like you're covered, but feel free to PM me in the future. I'm very tempted, though at the moment I'm also committed to another active AD&D 1st edition game right here on gamersplane. Slow pace would be perfect for me. Happy gaming.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.