The Workshop: An Eberron one shot

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 23, 2021 10:33 am
Looking for players in this one shot

Dungeons & Dragons 5th
Level 5 characters

*****If you have read MCDM Arcadia issue 1, please do not apply. ;) ******
This is a one shot for 4-5 5th level characters.
Most classes and races from published WotC works will be allowed but Eberron flavor of races and classes preferred so ERftLW of course, TCoE versions supersede where applicable. I am open to your ideas.

Amari Bacci is a wealthy human noble and an investor in the arcane. He knows artificers earn a lot of coin, and he's looking to dominate in the market of magical resources to earn a cut of that money. Amari funded the plan of Illumar, a house Cannith excoriate, to create a secret arcane workshop in the Seawall Mountians. The last time Amari heard from Illumar was through sending stone three weeks ago. Illumar said that the work he had to show off could not be brought down from the mountain. Amari would have to make the climb to see it, but the noble hasn't heard back from Illumar since, and he's worried.
Apr 23, 2021 11:31 am
XOSkel10 says:

*****If you have read MCDM Arcadia issue 1, please do not apply. ;) ******
Then I will not apply - I even thought about running that particular adventure. Have fun ;)
Apr 23, 2021 12:14 pm
Definite interest in anything Matt Colville-related! I really enjoy his Running The Game tutorials.
Last edited April 23, 2021 12:15 pm
Apr 23, 2021 11:56 pm
I'm interested, as well! I can't get enough of Eberron!
Apr 25, 2021 7:46 am
Hi!

I am very interested. Would love to play an elf of House Thuranni. :)

Is the "Echo Knight" fighter from the Wildmount Guide okay? I've been wanting to take it for a spin a while now.
Apr 25, 2021 11:39 am
If you'd like a fifth, I'd enjoy some time in Eberron!
Apr 25, 2021 11:27 pm
Invites are sent. Thank you all. @kadeton you are next in line if someone else drops.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.