Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Stray Dogs Episode 3 - Day of Freedom

May 20, 2016 3:43 pm
Kalerik mumbles something about eating "soil" and looks around for life.

Rolls

Mind + Intelligence (6) - (1d20)

( 1 ) = 1

May 20, 2016 3:47 pm
S'skaar will turn around to the rest of the group and show them the frequency he found on his radio. Shouting over the wind.

"Alright, they don't seem to be using that frequency, so we can use it to communicate via radio. But since we don't know if they do frequent radio sweep, we should use it only if it is absolutely necessary."
Last edited May 20, 2016 3:47 pm, a total of 1 time
May 20, 2016 7:08 pm
Kalrik finds some fairly large tracks that could be insectoid in nature. If he had to guess they'd be the size of a large dog.
May 20, 2016 9:53 pm
Kalerik scratches his head. Adjusting his hat he turns to S'skaar, "Uh, hey, man... err lizard, there are some large footprints, like those of a bug. They're just bigger, a lot bigger". Kalerik continues to keep a look out for any insects that look bigger than normal.
OOC:
Tell me if you need me to roll again, the only thing that changed is that Kalerik is on high alert.
Last edited May 20, 2016 9:54 pm, a total of 1 time
May 20, 2016 11:35 pm
S'skaar looks at the tracks Kalerik found. then shouting again over the wind.

"Okay, also keep an eye out for hostile wildlife. Apparently there are big bugs here. Hopefully, they've learned to avoid people around here, but it's better to stay alert just in case..."
May 21, 2016 12:12 am
Kalerik looks around franticly and then shouts ahead "Wait... what?... thugs? There's thugs here too? S'skaar we apparently also have giant bugs see over there, the foot prints!"
May 21, 2016 1:29 am
"Good grief..."
May 21, 2016 12:14 pm
OK, what is your marching order/ Who's in front, etc?
May 21, 2016 1:42 pm
OOC:
Well, I'm a fightey type of dude,
So we should probably have one of those on our front, and another on covering our rear. I can take either of those positions if the group wants.
May 21, 2016 2:00 pm
OOC:
I'd suggest Saru first, followed by Kalerik, then me in the middle (the medic, I need to be able to reach everyone as equally as possible...), then Hotwire, then Tchok closing the march. How's that sounds?
May 21, 2016 4:07 pm
OOC:
Good by me.
May 21, 2016 4:55 pm
Following closely behind Saru, Kalerik keeps his thumb on the throttle of his chainsword.
Jun 2, 2016 1:51 pm
The group makes its way through the winding ravine. There's little to see other than rock and dust. Finally, it spills out onto a rockcrete paved courtyard. There are three buildings and a service vehicle, along with misc. drums and barrels. There is no sign of anyone outside.

MAP
Jun 2, 2016 2:12 pm
S'skaar will compare their position to the map he was given to see what those buildings are supposed to be.
Jun 2, 2016 2:44 pm
M3 is definitely an entrance into the mine.

Q2 is clad in thick rockcrete with gun ports on the blast doors. Atop is a landing pad (H)

B3 is a shanty looking barracks type building.

There are two tracked vehicles and one pickup truck type wheeled vehicle.
Jun 2, 2016 2:59 pm
S'skaar will signal the group to pay attention to him. He will point at the larger building and point to his weapon while writing "soldiers" on the ground. Then he will point to the shanty building and write "barracks" on the ground, and then point to the closest building and write "mine" on the ground. He will then erase what the wind hasn't already erased moments later.
Jun 2, 2016 2:59 pm
Tchok looks to see if there's any recent tracks or obvious signs that the machines are in working order if needed.

Rolls

Tchok Perception CTN8 - (1d20)

( 11 ) = 11

Jun 2, 2016 3:50 pm
Can't see any tracks but from this distance they look ok.
Jun 2, 2016 7:03 pm
Hotwire acknowledges Sskaar's communication and keeps a sharp eye out.

Rolls

Perception CTN12 - (1d20)

( 15 ) = 15

Jun 7, 2016 2:44 am
S'skaar will point towards the area between the well-protected large building and the mine entrance and pantomime looking around a corner to relay to the rest of the group that this area seems to be the best place to take a peek...
2 of 3
< 1 2 3 >

You do not have permission to post in this thread.