Eberron: Aliens from Khorvaire (D&D 5e) ** CLOSED

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 2, 2021 5:41 pm
http://i.imgur.com/Lv3LJh5.png

Campaign Summary
[ +- ] Campaign Summary
Your Characters in the World
[ +- ] Your Characters in the World
House Rules
[ +- ] House Rules
Game Duration and Post Frequency
I expect to have activity from the players in my game. Each player should post at least 4 times per week, to help keep the game going.

Specialized Software and Resources
We will be maintaining character sheets on DNDBeyond.

Player Experience Requirements
Players coming to this game should know generally about the world of Eberron. Any backstory elements of characters should be framed around the context of the world events of that setting.

How to Apply
If you have read this whole entry, I am grateful for you. If you are still interested in playing, please reply to this thread with your character concept. The concept does not have to have specific character mechanics (though it can have those); rather, I want a feel for who they are, why they are taking this commission to Xen'drik, and I want to know their personality traits and flaws as described in the "Character Creation Guidelines" section above.
Last edited August 6, 2021 5:18 pm
Aug 2, 2021 7:46 pm
I would love to give an Artificer Battle Smith a run in "real" Eberron.

I don't have a ready concept yet, other than it will be non-typical. A typical artificer would be of house Canith, so something else. First thought is of a halfling of the healing house or a shifter.

The current rough idea is Kevin, a Beasthide shifter, with a mechanical boar
Last edited August 2, 2021 8:14 pm
Aug 2, 2021 9:29 pm
runekyndig says:

I don't have a ready concept yet, other than it will be non-typical. A typical artificer would be of house Canith, so something else. First thought is of a halfling of the healing house or a shifter.

I like the idea. Can you give me two adjectives that describe Kevin's personality a bit?
[ +- ] Some examples are...
Aug 2, 2021 11:09 pm
How about a changeling, soulknife, acolyte of The Six (of course with a heavy lean to the Traveler). Not evil, but hard neutral. Loyal and unforgiving, they can be trusted by and be considered "lawful" to those they have made an an arrangement with… and unwavering in their revenge to those that break that trust.

"Law is a matter of perspective my friend, and the Galifar Code of Justice can go jump into The Black Pit. All that matters from where your sitting is what we have said between us today." - Alin of Mistmarsh (current, human persona)

Also, they do get seasick.
Aug 2, 2021 11:23 pm
XOSkel10 says:
How about a changeling, soulknife, acolyte of The Six (of course with a heavy lean to the Traveler). Not evil, but hard neutral. Loyal and unforgiving, they can be trusted by and be considered "lawful" to those they have made an an arrangement with… and unwavering in their revenge to those that break that trust.

"Law is a matter of perspective my friend, and the Galifar Code of Justice can go jump into The Black Pit. All that matters from where your sitting is what we have said between us today." - Alin of Mistmarsh (current, human persona)

Also, they do get seasick.
That sounds super fun!
Aug 3, 2021 5:34 am
HeroAmongMen says:
runekyndig says:

I like the idea. Can you give me two adjectives that describe Kevin's personality a bit?
[ +- ] Some examples are...
Personality: Persistent, honest
Flaw: Abrasive/rude. Merciless
Will think about the rest. My character model is a greasy car mechanic
Last edited August 3, 2021 5:43 am
Aug 6, 2021 5:18 pm
Thank you, everyone! We have our party.
Aug 6, 2021 8:25 pm
Ain’t no party like a D&D party cuz the party doesn’t stop till the healers dead…

Wait, do we have a healer?
Aug 7, 2021 12:21 am
*Lol*, no, we don’t yet… you do have potions of healing though…

You do not have permission to post in this thread.