OOC and Setup

load previous
Dec 30, 2021 11:39 pm
Quote:
So how much street cred did we just earn?
TONS of it!
Dec 30, 2021 11:40 pm
That fight was awesome! We defeated the evil creepily nice robot
Dec 30, 2021 11:42 pm
This adventure was pure perfection! I can't wait for the next one.
Dec 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Quote:
I was waiting all day with a pre-written post for this game and then as soon as I leave the site, there's a whole cascade of posts 😅
yeah timing on the conclusion was a bit funny on this one - but hopefully made for a good ending
Dec 30, 2021 11:47 pm
There's also still some open questions.

Why did Gary replace Anna with a robot? Or, actually, after seeing Anna, I understand.

Maybe better, how did he do it?

Will Lance and Mia end up together?

And is Al a robot as well?
Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode....
Dec 30, 2021 11:55 pm
Lots of scope here for a sequel to our Gulf Haven adventure. We could consider carrying on with a new chapter, if there is interest. Summer's still long...

I had a total blast running it, the plot was just a bullet-point list of events and I enjoyed filling in with interesting things to do and characters to meet for you all.

How was this one for everyone? Was the pace too fast to keep up with (specifically at weekends)?
Were the time zones troublesome?

We often had a surge of Europe posts, followed by a long pause, followed by a surge of North America posts, most days.
Dec 30, 2021 11:57 pm
The time zones were a little bit of trouble but not too bad.

If you're up for another episode, I'd definitely be up for it. This was amazing
Dec 31, 2021 12:28 am
It was a load of fun! Loved how it led off with the background buildiing to the town and the kids, then the investigation, followed by the big ending. Very 1980's!

The time zones were a bit off, but that is typical of a lot of the GP games. Being on Pacific Time I usually arrived at work to find a bunch of things have already happened. But it is just the way it is.

Maybe Nate will join the MHC club!?
Last edited December 31, 2021 12:29 am
Dec 31, 2021 1:09 am
Honestly, we shouldn't change a thing. If the biggest issue was the timezone, then we have nothing to worry about.

We can easily continue the MC adventures through the summer and into the school year. I'm in it until the end.
Dec 31, 2021 10:20 am
OK the Monster Hunters Club lives to tell another chapter!

I am still abroad, will need to get back to my books in London to choose your next adventure and work out character advances. Stay tuned!
Jan 3, 2022 11:35 am
I missed our weekenders game, last Sat and Sun! 😅

(almost there, I am flying back to base tomorrow, I should be able to set up the next chapter soon)
Jan 3, 2022 11:49 am
I'm looking forward to it. But no rush. The time between chapters is the best for a break. Better to start up strong again when you're ready
Jan 6, 2022 12:49 am
the Weekenders are back !

Let me know if you need any help choosing the Advance option for your character, I can post more info from the books.
Jan 7, 2022 7:39 pm
I love how we're setting ourselves up for that classic Brave Little Tailor story with all our bragging.
When the next monster arrives, we'll be in trouble
Jan 7, 2022 10:34 pm
Indeed. It will be like T2 all over again as the Lindroids come thru the time gate to get us. Cody is gonna rob himself some rubber soled shoes just in case he needs to earth himself against those electric shocks.
Jan 8, 2022 12:27 am
LoL and I bet Cody will steal those shoes from his brother too. Jason should really get a lock on his wardrobe...
Jan 8, 2022 5:00 pm
Al almost murders someone and Logan saves his life. We're a great team!
Jan 8, 2022 5:07 pm
parallel to the Monster Hunter fame, you guys are developing a notoriety for being dangerous to be with, near any body of water. Ask Linda and Davey...
Jan 8, 2022 5:27 pm
It's his own fault for being named after Davey Jones
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.