OOC and Setup

load previous
Jun 12, 2022 8:59 pm
I'm the same way, I mostly post at night during the week. That's when I'm at work and when I have the most time to do so.
Jun 12, 2022 9:53 pm
I think that during weekdays we have been pretty much respecting the 1-2 posts a day each. It is in the weekends that the posting frequency dropped drastically (and for a Weekenders game, that defeats a little the original purpose!). Wanted to assess how is everyone's availability on Saturdays and Sundays. We started this game format to mutually give us a good gaming fix at weekends, where notoriously Gamersplane activity drops pretty dead.
Jun 16, 2022 1:22 pm
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
Jun 18, 2022 9:13 am
I might get my little brother killed today. But at least I still have a puppy
Jun 22, 2022 8:35 am
any reason why Logan chose to ignore the birds in the previous scene, @Squadfather44 ? 😅
Jun 22, 2022 4:41 pm
I figured if all of the birds were watching Logan, then that's less that'll be around Al and Johnny.
Jun 22, 2022 5:22 pm
Ooohhh-Kay... (but maybe what A&J were doing is the very part you wanted the enemy to know?)
Jun 22, 2022 5:37 pm
I think the idea is to not get caught making a fake map but to let the fake map, once it's been made, "accidentally" fall into Mr. Black's hands. So Alana & Johnny can make the map unseen while Logan is the primary target of the bird spies.
At least, that's how I understood it.
Jun 22, 2022 5:40 pm
That's how I saw it.
Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm
I wouldn't worry too much about who is primary target or not. We're all being watched, so all that matters is that we make the map inside somewhere and then walk it around proudly so some birds can come and steal it from us.

I also still think we should split up and have someone who's not a monster hunter retrieve the actual treasure for us. Not sure if we discarded that idea or not but it seems like the smart thing to do to me
Jun 22, 2022 5:56 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I wouldn't worry too much about who is primary target or not. We're all being watched, so all that matters is that we make the map inside somewhere and then walk it around proudly so some birds can come and steal it from us.

I also still think we should split up and have someone who's not a monster hunter retrieve the actual treasure for us. Not sure if we discarded that idea or not but it seems like the smart thing to do to me
That's a good idea, but who would believe us? Benny can't do it..lol
Jun 22, 2022 5:58 pm
Anna.

Or if she doesn't agree, we could call Alice (Cody's leg is probably still messed up, right?). She helped us before but maybe Solomon doesn't know that
Jun 22, 2022 6:35 pm
Yes, Cody is KO'd by a double leg fracture, poor chap.
Jun 22, 2022 6:42 pm
Doesn't Logan have a big sister? She could get it without much observation since she can drive...but she might not know what to look for.
Jun 22, 2022 6:44 pm
Yes. Anna, the girl that Al wants to turn into a monster hunter 😄
Jun 23, 2022 6:53 am
So....a murder of crows is after Logan. Well played.
Jun 23, 2022 7:13 am
stalemate at Sunny Haven?..
Jun 26, 2022 6:58 pm
If Al carves the pattern into her arm with a knife, does that count as getting hurt for Ripper-purposes?
Jun 26, 2022 7:39 pm
in Al's Mom and Dad's view... definitely: that counts as getting hurt.

In fact, it would look like self-harming, which would ring a whole new set of alarm bells. You'd be better off trying to get a tattoo - they won't be pleased, but at least it's not OH MY GOD MY DAUGHTER IS TRYING TO KILL HERSELF
Jun 26, 2022 7:40 pm
So in other words, she should just go for it 🤔😆
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.