OOC and Setup

load previous
Aug 15, 2022 6:11 am
Indeed! It's like a flashback to my own childhood, endless bickering with my older brother 😂
Aug 21, 2022 3:14 pm
Flying back from hols today, folks. Posting will be disrupted
Aug 21, 2022 3:37 pm
Safe travels!
Aug 26, 2022 9:55 am
Let's see someone top that one. It seems Logan is proficient in pots.
Aug 26, 2022 11:56 am
Awesome pot action!
Aug 26, 2022 5:48 pm
Why are Johnny and Al even here if Logan and Benny can clearly take care of the thing by themselves?
Aug 26, 2022 6:57 pm
Especially when the thing is such a lousy roller! 😂
Aug 28, 2022 10:32 am
Hmm I am now wondering if the Fulcrum left in Johnny's boot should now create a Leather Golem 😂
Aug 28, 2022 11:07 am
The rest of this game will just be us fighting random things the fulcrum touched and turned alive
Aug 28, 2022 11:11 am
Whatever you do, don't put it where Logan's gram stores her dentures for the night!
Aug 28, 2022 11:14 am
Let's see what it does to the cat!
Aug 29, 2022 9:04 am
Oh no, Al dies. Remember her glorious hair!
Sep 1, 2022 7:47 pm
I forgot to update the...

Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 2 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters.)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Sep 2, 2022 6:41 am
Is this our third or fourth advance now? If it's the fourth, we rise in rank
Sep 2, 2022 6:47 am
Too bad Logan left the pot behind or he could have taken this Edge
https://i.imgur.com/8laGvCy.png
Sep 2, 2022 6:51 am
Dr_B says:
He can choose any option except 'Increase an Attribute one die type' (as he already picked that once for this Novice rank). Both Alana and Logan are on the last tier of the Novice edge (3 advances total). The next advance will make them Seasoned.
Looks like we're seasoned now!
Sep 2, 2022 6:52 am
Okay, looking at all the options, I think the best thing for me to do is to increase Agility to D8
Sep 2, 2022 6:53 am
What's happens when we become seasoned? Does anything change Ability wise?
Sep 2, 2022 6:54 am
Do we still have a list of traits floating around?
Sep 2, 2022 7:04 am
Here you go

I think it just means we unlock new Edges we can take and we can increase another Trait (since we're only allowed to do that once per rank)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.