OOC and Setup

load previous
Sep 28, 2022 2:19 am
Yea, I'm a bit disappointed that the whole plan is ruined now 😕
I love critfails and would be very much on board with rolling more. Just this seems like a narratively bad place for one. But that's how it goes, I guess 😄

Well, Al's going to be in trouble again...
Last edited September 28, 2022 2:49 am
Sep 28, 2022 2:24 am
Who's got the title right now?
Sep 28, 2022 2:29 am
What title?
Sep 28, 2022 2:33 am
bowlofspinach says:
What title?
For most Crit Fails, I'd guess.
Sep 28, 2022 2:46 am
Dr_B says:
I forgot to update the...

Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 2 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters.)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Still Cody
Sep 28, 2022 5:57 am
Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 3 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 2 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters.)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Oct 1, 2022 6:59 am
Apologies, I worked until very late yesterday. Post is up now.
Oct 5, 2022 2:55 am
Quote:
OOC:
Johnny is calling Alabama and Logan to meet up Tuesday morning to show them something weird.
Oh, who does Johnny know in Alabama?
Oct 5, 2022 3:01 am
bowlofspinach says:
Quote:
OOC:
Johnny is calling Alabama and Logan to meet up Tuesday morning to show them something weird.
Oh, who does Johnny know in Alabama?
apparently he knows Autocorrect...
Oct 7, 2022 12:08 pm
Heads up, I will be NPCing Logan for a while, @Squadfather44 is caught up in pressing RL things - wishing you all the best Squad, and shout when you'll be ready to join us again 😎
Oct 7, 2022 12:20 pm
Oh no, we're running low on gan!
Oct 7, 2022 12:21 pm
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope things settle out for him soon.
Oct 11, 2022 12:33 am
I have to apologize for the slow posting rate over the weekend. The Internet around here got super spotty over the weekend and I had a lot of trouble even connecting to GP or elsewhere.
Everything seems to be back in order as far as I can tell so that's a bonus. I guess no one could be bothered to work on it over the weekend :/
Oct 11, 2022 6:15 am
No worries, thanks for letting us know. How does Johnny weigh in, on the 'let's hide the Fulcrum at Chet' s ' debate?
Oct 14, 2022 7:31 am
Your NPC tag isn't working. I think you might still have the [img] in there
Oct 14, 2022 7:37 am
oh, strange. It works for me? tag seems correct

https://i.imgur.com/ijHIcAe.png
Oct 14, 2022 7:43 am
It's working for me now as well. I guess it just didn't load properly.
In my defense, it looked exactly like when you still have img tags in there
Oct 14, 2022 7:54 am
weird, more internet goblins
Oct 14, 2022 8:24 am
Woo! Double Exploding Dice! Fate shined on us and that family today!
Oct 14, 2022 8:26 am
With those rolls, you probably could have charged them 50 bucks
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.