OOC and Setup

load previous
Oct 14, 2022 8:45 am
Well, maybe they get word around about us and draw in a bunch more customers 🤷🏽‍♀️

I was 100% sure I was going to Snake Eyes on the art roll 😂
Oct 14, 2022 8:47 am
Quote:
I was 100% sure I was going to Snake Eyes on the art roll 😂
That would have been hilarious 🤣
Oct 14, 2022 6:35 pm
Holycow, that's a roll!

heads up, I will be travelling this weekend to a friend's wedding - my posting will be affected for sure!
Oct 14, 2022 6:52 pm
That's illegal, especially on a weekend!
Oct 14, 2022 9:57 pm
Dr_B says:
Holycow, that's a roll!

heads up, I will be travelling this weekend to a friend's wedding - my posting will be affected for sure!
Have a Lovely time!
Oct 16, 2022 8:45 am
Look, we're just exploding every roll right now anyway. Can we just say we earn a thousand dollars each and leave it at that?
Oct 16, 2022 2:09 pm
The rolls really are insane right now in this game 😅
Oct 16, 2022 2:10 pm
The dice roller is haunted, I tell you! Haunted!

That's a ridiculously high roll. I think the old man's picture must be photorealistic while the old woman's is just kinda adequate.
Last edited October 16, 2022 3:05 pm
Oct 16, 2022 2:12 pm
Maybe spend a Benny on the old woman's roll. You could still snake eye or explode that one as well.

But the old man roll was crazy. Two double explosions
Oct 16, 2022 3:06 pm
Sure, why not...either result would be worth it.
Oct 23, 2022 10:07 am
https://i.imgur.com/xIRKlkM.png
The only appropriate reaction when talking to Al 🤣
Nov 2, 2022 2:03 am
I'm a bit under the weather. I'll get a post up soon.
Nov 2, 2022 7:31 am
Take it easy, no worries.
Nov 3, 2022 12:06 pm
Chet is legitimately more scary than any of the monsters
Nov 5, 2022 7:27 pm
POW! Take that Bully-boy!
Nov 6, 2022 4:03 pm
Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 3 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 4 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters, gets noticed by bullies in Eddard's shop window while trying to be stealthy, loses his skateboard with which was defending himself vs the bullies)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Nov 8, 2022 11:25 pm
New chapter coming soon, sometimes tomorrow, folks!
Nov 9, 2022 1:06 pm
Since Bowl is in vacation for a bit, there's no real rush to start something until she's back.
Nov 9, 2022 1:23 pm
Rush!
Rush!
Rush!
Nov 13, 2022 5:07 pm
https://i.imgur.com/VQ0YwWV.png I think she'll look pretty!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.