OOC and Setup

load previous
Nov 20, 2022 2:27 pm
I hope Dunko is prepared for Bev's first meeting with the hunters to end with her skull bashed in when they find her with the fulcrum 😅
Nov 20, 2022 3:18 pm
Logan is a boy scout and a gentleman: he would never do that!
Nov 20, 2022 3:21 pm
Al isn't
Nov 20, 2022 5:05 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I hope Dunko is prepared for Bev's first meeting with the hunters to end with her skull bashed in when they find her with the fulcrum 😅
😯 It's a good thing Bev is a fast rider!
Nov 20, 2022 5:13 pm
That was an amazing first roll. You'll fit right in.

Also, @Dr_B, did we get to refill our Bennies after the fight with Chet? I can't remember if you said anything
Nov 20, 2022 5:44 pm
😅 Yes, refill away guys! Up to 3 bennies, everyone.
Nov 20, 2022 5:49 pm
3 Bennies? Pathetic
Quote:
- Self-Reliance: Alana is used to fending for herself and gains an extra Benny per session.
Nov 23, 2022 1:44 pm
Bev has continually shown she has a strength inside her I did not anticipate.
Nov 23, 2022 10:13 pm
Snake eyes tracker!

Bev: 1 (her high beams gadget misfires in the root cave)
Alana: 3 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 4 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters, gets noticed by bullies in Eddard's shop window while trying to be stealthy, loses his skateboard with which was defending himself vs the bullies)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Nov 25, 2022 12:32 am
Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/aWTyUJF.png
adorable action from Ripper, who reached the cave, peed herself and went back in the tunnel 😍
Nov 25, 2022 3:58 am
Alana got her hair cut just in time! Could you imagine having to wash worms out of her former 'do?
Nov 25, 2022 4:08 am
She'd still find some in there months later...
Nov 26, 2022 7:56 am
https://i.imgur.com/wyV8YMQ.png

I give up. Wormy wins
Nov 26, 2022 8:13 am
Still a cool hero moment, and confirmation there something in there. Tell the others!
Nov 26, 2022 7:42 pm
This new girl stole the fulcrum and now she's kidnapping my dog!

Now I know what "This means war" refers to!
Nov 26, 2022 7:57 pm
Now, now. You're both pretty.
Nov 26, 2022 8:08 pm
And now she's stealing Johnny's attention as well 🤣
Nov 26, 2022 9:43 pm
😂 You're at war with Black and Bev!
Nov 26, 2022 9:46 pm
Oh, and Chet
Nov 27, 2022 1:56 am
Mixed messages? Yeah, a bit... Johnny just didn't want Wormy to escape and maybe strain out it's heart by accident
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.