OOC and Setup

load previous
Nov 27, 2022 2:00 am
Wait, is Wormy Good or Bad?! Or is it a matter of perspective???
Nov 27, 2022 3:01 am
I think they're like wild animals. Not purposefully evil but still dangerous. You never know tho...
Last edited November 27, 2022 3:01 am
Nov 27, 2022 9:51 am
Seems like this Worm thing is a creation of the Fulcrum. The other Hunters have faced and defeated a water golem it created already, that Johnny named the Ajewia. That was killing local pets for substenance, and was moving to an apartment block to plausibly feed on human occupants, before the Hunters stopped it.

The Fulcrum itself is powerful, but they don't know if it is evil. It is however sought by ruthless Solomon, that has already blinded a man and assaulted the Hunters multiple times with birds and bullies!
Nov 27, 2022 9:55 am
The Ajewia didn't seem really evil to me (though that's hard to say, considering our only interaction with it was to fight and kill it), more like an instinct-driven animal, like witchdoctor said. They do seem driven by the fulcrum, though. Or at least the worm thing does. The Ajewia didn't go after the fulcrum but maybe it just didn't know where it was.

The fulcrum itself seems pretty evil, since it's part of Solomon, as far as I can tell. But it's dangerous at least, so that's the important thing
Nov 27, 2022 2:21 pm
It's pronounced Ah-ji--we-ah, just so you know, Dunko.
Nov 27, 2022 3:21 pm
Bev says:
SUNLIGHT or Water!!
Al says:
And I don't think the Blastotron will cut it this time.
Oh no, Al! You messed up
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 pm
Ah, don't hate me(!!) But a raise on someone already shaken is still just 1 wound. The "free" wound on Shaken only applies when there are no raises, or shaken + shaken... if that makes sense 😬
Last edited November 27, 2022 4:22 pm
Nov 27, 2022 4:34 pm
ha! that's true, you are right: nothing changes though, this fellow was just days old, nothing more than an agglomerate of earth worms, and was killed at the first wound. 😀
Nov 27, 2022 4:49 pm
this is our case: https://i.imgur.com/wey1n9E.png
Nov 27, 2022 4:57 pm
Yes! At my in person table we did Already Shaken "wrong" for months, adding additional wounds 😅

It's why I know now lol.
Nov 27, 2022 5:05 pm
I knew but keep forgetting it, it is a little counter-intuitive
Nov 28, 2022 2:01 pm
Dunko says:
Quote:
FYI, King's Cujo released on August 12, 1983.
OOC:
Shes talking about the book! 😄
Oh, I know. I was just giving context for Johnny's comments since he wouldn't have read the book and just been aware of the movie. Johnny's not an avid reader but his Aunt works at the local movie theater.
Nov 28, 2022 2:15 pm
ooooooooh hahah, I have not fully read yet!
Nov 29, 2022 1:05 am
We just filled two pages (40 posts) in about 25 hours.

Dunko, what have you done to our posting rate since you joined 😄
Nov 29, 2022 1:11 am
you guys are on fire! Go weekenders!
Nov 30, 2022 10:26 pm
I was checking out an AI art site and ran across a portrait that reminds me of Alana.

https://i.imgur.com/oMBbHmE.jpg
Dec 2, 2022 7:00 pm
I watched some youtube videos on how it can be done, that bike fixing lol

Her methods are legit ;)
Dec 2, 2022 7:07 pm
Not as legit as her die roll, but still
Dec 3, 2022 1:09 am
pretty unbelievable rolls. The highest I have seen in SWorlds is a 37, but you went really close to that!
Dec 3, 2022 1:36 am
It's the highest I've ever seen! And as I was watching hing the spoke fixing video I was thinking, "oh man, that'd need a raise for sure..."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.