load previous
Dec 13, 2022 2:00 pm
you were doing pretty good on your own, last fight :D
Dec 13, 2022 2:16 pm
Loving the high stakes!
Dec 13, 2022 2:17 pm
You're the one who set them up 🤣
Dec 13, 2022 2:22 pm
Out of curiosity, did you guys see the Ripper kidnapping coming?

I was red-herringing you to think that Benny was in danger, to divert attention, but I'm not sure how obvious I am being! 😂
Dec 13, 2022 2:26 pm
I totally didn't see it coming. Not even until we found the footprint. I just thought she ran away and we'd have to quickly find her.

Was that planned for a while or just a spontaneous response to Al's leaving them behind?
Dec 13, 2022 2:31 pm
I planned it for a little while but didn't know how to action it. Al gave me the opportunity... I wanted to escalate the villain (he gets Johnny's hair, he gets Al's puppy...) now that he has human allies!
Dec 13, 2022 2:33 pm
Maybe someone should be watching Logan's house in that case... Solomon probably doesn't know about Bev yet but he definitely knows about Logan.
Dec 17, 2022 9:14 am
https://i.imgur.com/rkiOfHn.png

The next step of Chet's plan if he couldn't have gotten a hold of Ripper. Except, no way Al would take that deal
Dec 17, 2022 9:26 am
😂😂😂 Solomon must have known that Benny had less exchange value than the dog.

Snake eyes tracker!

Bev aggressively tries to catch up!

Bev: 2 (her high beams gadget misfires in the root cave, high speed bike fall downhill to save a squirrel!)
Alana: 4 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee, gets busted by Librarian hiding in bathroom after closing times, tries to cast a spell and almost sets herself on fire)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 5 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian - accidentally pours flour in kitchen while fighting water monster, making the floor a slippery mess for all fighters, gets noticed by bullies in Eddard's shop window while trying to be stealthy, loses his skateboard with which was defending himself vs the bullies - propping skateboard and bike on waterlogged gazebo structure causes it to collapse!)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Dec 17, 2022 2:31 pm
The negotiations for Ripper's release:

Dec 18, 2022 3:28 am
bowlofspinach says:
https://i.imgur.com/rkiOfHn.png

The next step of Chet's plan if he couldn't have gotten a hold of Ripper. Except, no way Al would take that deal
Odds are that an actual kidnapping would bring more heat than Chet & his cronies nor Solomon be willing to bear.
Dec 18, 2022 9:06 am
Wait a second!

Beverly Evans
Alice Evans

Any relation there?
Dec 18, 2022 9:14 am
Some towns, especially in the American South, have a lot of people with the same or similar surnames. Sometimes it's because the families all had similar professions that became their surnames, sometimes it's because those families stayed in the town/city (never moving away) and are now only distantly related.
Dec 18, 2022 9:18 am
No relation, pure coincidence!
Different players choosing same surname.
Dec 18, 2022 9:25 am
Maybe they're long lost twin sisters, though! 😄

I know it's definitely possible, and Evans isn't a super uncommon name. Just a fun coincidence. And you usually don't find in media that people share a last name without reason so it was fun to point out
Dec 18, 2022 10:48 am
New chapter is up, for all your night plotting antics!
Dec 20, 2022 5:01 pm
How much time has actually passed since the beginning of the game? In-universe, I mean.
Dec 20, 2022 6:28 pm
Like... 3,4 weeks? Started at the end of school in June 83, via the 4th of July, then further into the summer
Dec 20, 2022 6:31 pm
That's about what I thought. How long is summer break, by the way? Will we go back to school, soon? 😆
Dec 20, 2022 6:44 pm
If that's something that we want to do, there's always the option of a time skip. 🤷🏽‍♀️

School in the U.S. starts anywhere from mid-August to mid-September. It's location dependent but with no rhyme or reason.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.