Yes, I noticed as well. But Al didn't 😄
Mar 6, 2022 7:21 pm
We play kids. Kids don't care :)
Mar 6, 2022 7:23 pm
hey, you might mutate and gain powers :D
Mar 6, 2022 8:59 pm
Jam powers!
Mar 9, 2022 7:50 pm
Sorry all. Due to some RL events, I won't be able to keep up with the game and its fast pace for a few days.
Mar 9, 2022 8:04 pm
That's a shame but thanks for the update. I'm sure B can keep Alice along until your situation has calmed down.

Real life comes first!
Mar 9, 2022 9:03 pm
we'll look after Alice for a few days, to progress the story. Good luck with it all, and jump back in whenever you want!
Mar 10, 2022 12:02 am
Snake eyes tracker!

Cody: 5 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper)
Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 2 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies)
Alice: 2 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet)
Mar 10, 2022 8:42 am
Some abysmal rolls going on, at the moment!
Mar 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Are spider-webs similar enough to hair to trigger Logan's phobia?

Also, if I die now, can I play as the spider that will have magically gained Al's personality and memories from eating her brain?
Mar 10, 2022 5:34 pm
You can play a spider with a woodlouse pet and a human brother called Benny. They fight crime.
Mar 13, 2022 11:28 am
Al finds a splinter

https://i.imgur.com/h4Dze00.png

Alana "Al" Patterson

bowlofspinach

Mar 13, 2022 11:46 am
Alana "Al" Patterson
Updated my avatar
Mar 13, 2022 12:07 pm
lol!
Mar 13, 2022 4:43 pm
Our rolls recently have just been terrible
Mar 13, 2022 5:39 pm
Thanks for proving my point, Squad
Mar 13, 2022 5:43 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Thanks for proving my point, Squad
Indeed!
Mar 15, 2022 8:29 am
As the heroes make their way through the land of giants, they are revealing to be a real menace for the local fauna!

Monster Basher Tracker

-Alana: killed one centipede (and took one bite)
-Alice: killed one hornet
-Cody: killed the spider (and took one bite)
-Logan: still no kills
Mar 19, 2022 5:27 pm
Snake eyes tracker!

Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 3 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts)
Alice: 2 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet)
OOC:
rectifying Logan who got competitive and wants to catch up to Cody!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.