OOC and Setup

load previous
May 15, 2022 4:23 am
I'm sorry, Logan
May 15, 2022 9:17 am
just a note to say not to worry, folks: Alana is not going to end locked up in an institution or anything like that, in case there is concern :)
Sheโ€™s in a bit of trouble right now, but will soon be able to join the hunters again
May 15, 2022 9:25 am
She might still turn into a supervillain when she turns twenty. But for now, we're safe
May 15, 2022 3:27 pm
Sorry for the late reply. I'm wondering on how to reply if the police are there about the dead body. L9gan doesn't want to get into trouble, but at the same time he doesn't want to throw Al under the bus...
May 15, 2022 3:35 pm
How would he throw Al under the bus? By lying and saying there was no body so she would seem like a liar? That would be a risky play ๐Ÿค”
May 15, 2022 3:57 pm
I was thinking of having Logan stick with what he told Anna. That he smelled something, but didn't actually see anything. That's not saying anyone lied, but it's not admitting to actually seeing anything.

Logan has a bad track record on persuading people. So we'll see how much trouble he actually gets in. He could very well dig a hole deeper than the one Al's currently in.
May 15, 2022 4:03 pm
Cody is the one we should be really worried about. With all his prior trouble with the police...
May 15, 2022 4:22 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Cody is the one we should be really worried about. With all his prior trouble with the police...
Yeah, that did cross my mind.
May 15, 2022 5:24 pm
Cody gets in the right amount of trouble...he could turn into our first recurring villain...lol
May 15, 2022 6:48 pm
Okay, Logan's account of what happened is up. Let's see what happens. Given his track record of Persuasion rolls, I'm sure it's going to be interesting.
May 16, 2022 3:10 pm
I'll just let Johnny hang out at home/volunteer work and let Alana and Logan deal with the home drama... I doubt he'd be too motivated to climb that tower without at least one or both of the other Hunters.
SOMEONE has to be the 'good kid'...just never thought it'd be Johnny.
May 16, 2022 3:11 pm
Also, GREAT character interaction & writing! Just breathtaking!
May 16, 2022 7:09 pm
Will post later today, guys. A crazy day.

Seconded, really good Roleplaying!
May 19, 2022 9:05 pm
the Hunters gather again. Hunter-gatherers.
May 22, 2022 9:10 am
Calling all Weekenders... Our Gulf Haven antics seem to have lost a little steam! Let me know if the game is falling a bit flat.

What can we do to get the Hunters back on the trail?

Would you prefer a side quest to move away from the search for Ramon's clues?
May 22, 2022 9:18 am
I'm just worried about dominating the game too much so I wanted to give someone else opportunity to say something before inquiring more about the monstrous situation in the sewers and potential access to them ๐Ÿ˜„

I think the treasure hunt is fine. The current clue is a bit of a dilemma, because I don't really see any way of getting it. I guess the water workers might be a way but I don't have much hope that they would help. And we definitely can't climb up there again ourselves.
May 22, 2022 12:07 pm
Let's see how the other players are feeling
May 22, 2022 3:52 pm
I'm definitely still interested. I'm still struggling to adjust working 12 hour days with my job. It's seems like I'm working 5-6 days a week like that.

I love the treasure hunt idea, I'm trying to figure out different ways for Logan to shine.
May 22, 2022 9:01 pm
I'm definitely still deeply interested. My temporary shift change at work has really eaten into my free time to post but that's reverting to regular at the end of the month so I'll be back to 'normal' then.
May 22, 2022 9:15 pm
gotcha - thanks for chiming in, folks.

As for how to retrieve the clue, there were some good ideas, before the whole police drama hit the hunters.
Alana suggested asking someone else to climb (although she suggested Davey, possibly the less brave kid in Alabama!). They know other kids, including older ones.
Johnny suggested either going at night (now you have a tool to make it easier), or calling the Water Company anonymously.

And you never know where you'll get with these workers.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.