May 23, 2022 6:32 am
https://i.imgur.com/lOPwHab.png

Presented without context
May 23, 2022 11:59 am
lol - OK OK, Water Worker 2's Spirit.
May 29, 2022 10:43 am
the Green Duck is pretty awesome, I think it’s a step up for Alana:D
Jun 1, 2022 10:41 am
Oh no, this is going to turn into that Tales from the Loop adventure with the talking birds!
Jun 1, 2022 11:09 am
I'm afraid I did not play that one, Stina only joined late in your TftL campaign πŸ™‚
Jun 1, 2022 11:16 am
Dr_B says:
I'm afraid I did not play that one, Stina only joined late in your TftL campaign πŸ™‚
I didn't run that one either. It's a Loop adventure, not a Flood one. Maybe I will at some point. Who knows.

Also, things are going to get demonic in this game
https://i.imgur.com/nOROLAf.png
Jun 1, 2022 12:20 pm
😱😱😱
Jun 2, 2022 12:20 pm
https://i.imgur.com/c1Op5tb.jpg

The water does look kind of green in the photo. Maybe we should check there πŸ˜„

Dr_B, can you put the map into the reference thread? It'd be easier to find there
Jun 2, 2022 12:26 pm
Will do! As you uncover more clues, the map will evolve, but I can keep it up to date
Jun 2, 2022 5:28 pm
Oh boy

First a robot, then a ghost, then an alien gun. And now we're fighting death himself. When we kill him, do we inherit the title or do all humans just become immortal?
Jun 2, 2022 5:39 pm
you're overreacting, for a couple of flowers :D

(too bad there was nothing more to Notice, and that super roll kind of got wasted)
Jun 2, 2022 5:40 pm
I'll just use all the leftover point to notice how cute Ripper is
Jun 7, 2022 3:12 pm
First snake eyes! Woo!

You can't use Bennies to reroll snake-eyes, correct?
Jun 7, 2022 3:13 pm
No, you can't.

Now Johnny will lead us to a highway bridge and we'll have to explain to him that cars aren't water
Jun 7, 2022 6:39 pm
Who-Oooooooh! Johnny joins the tracker!

Snake eyes tracker!

Alana: 2 (fallen keys at Gary's, tries to throw a rope attracting a giant bee)
Logan: 4 (misses an attack and gets grabbed by Mother Ruth, falls downhill getting spotted by bullies, hit by two falling giant bolts, trespasses in the water tower, and is recognized by a nosey neighbour who knows his mom!)
Johnny: 1 (rips an old map in the Library, in front of the Librarian)
Cody: 6 (smashed vase on stairs at Logan's, swimming pool fall at Debbie's, involuntary middle finger at Davey's Mom, falls in the sticky goo in giant kitchen, falls trying to press a giant switch and is left hanging by some ripped wallpaper, causes a shower of giant bolts and screws to rain on all four miniaturised heroes)
Alice: 3 (bumps into Logan while chased by dogs, both fall - falls from giant bedside cabinet - gets covered in paint in basement)
Jun 10, 2022 8:29 pm
sorry folks - had a superbusy day!
Jun 12, 2022 4:25 pm
How is it going weekenders? Just wanted to check if RL is easing up a little for @witchdoctor (has your shift gone back to normal?) and @Squadfather44 ?
Jun 12, 2022 7:10 pm
Yes. My regular schedule resumes Monday so I'll have more time available. I do a lot of posting from work when I'm on night shift that lines up better with European timezones.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.