Ironsworn: The Iron Marches is open for new blood

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 26, 2021 8:39 pm
Hello, all!

A while back, @Valdus started up a West Marches-style Ironsworn game call the Iron Marches. The idea is that this game is an umbrella for anyone who wants to run solo or co-op Ironsworn adventures in a collaborative world.

Valdus has been absent recently, so I've stepped up to act as "GM" for the game. But by "GM" that mostly means I'll be inviting and accepting new players who want to start their own Iron Marches adventure.

The Iron Marches is a public game, so you should be able to pop into the forums and check it out. Link here. Because this is actually a set of mostly independent game threads, there's no expectation for posting frequency beyond what you want (if you're soloing) or what you and your buddies agree to (if you are going co-op). You're also free to read or not read the other ongoing adventures. It's very laid back, and really just a space for playing Ironsworn in a common world. Note that the setting for the Iron Marches is not the usual Ironsworn setting. You can find that info in the game forum.

If you want to join, either post here, or submit apply a the Game page.
Dec 27, 2021 9:36 am
Would anyone be willing to teach someone new to the system? I've always wanted to try Ironsworn and I think I have the rules document somewhere.
Dec 27, 2021 5:24 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Would anyone be willing to teach someone new to the system?
I can probably help if you have the rules (they're free online, so you should be able to get a new copy of you can't find your old copy).
Dec 27, 2021 6:15 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Would anyone be willing to teach someone new to the system? I've always wanted to try Ironsworn and I think I have the rules document somewhere.
The first Ironsworn PDF is free, complete, and detailed. (You can also get it through DriveThruRPG if that is preferred).

Give me a shout if you want to ask anything as you read the rules, or try a session or two.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.