Scroll Bar on Side of Table

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 8, 2022 2:00 pm
A Scroll bar is showing on the side of the Table here, I mean I'm using a color hack but it shouldn't be happening at all.
[ +- ] Example
Original Sheet
Apr 8, 2022 2:15 pm
That is because of the 200% Zoom on the table.

It is still strange, though, especially since the whole thing is displayed and there is nothing to scroll to
Apr 8, 2022 2:27 pm
Adding an extra row (|[ /table]) to the table so the last row is not zoomed seems to fix it on Chrome.

But do note that 'zoom' is not a standard css feature, and does not work on all browsers. [ref]
Apr 8, 2022 2:30 pm
vagueGM says:
That is because of the 200% Zoom on the table.

It is still strange, though, especially since the whole thing is displayed and there is nothing to scroll to
Yeah I know why it's happening, but if the table needs to be longer it can we already have the scroll bar at the side of the screen, I could solve the problem on the sheet, an I would if was causing a problem for this specific sheet but it's better to solve the problem in the code so that it doesn't happen later and make a sheet not work as well.
Apr 8, 2022 2:57 pm
I fear the problem is with the web browser, though. I doubt there is anything we can do here to fix incorrect use of unsupported css in color hacks.

`transform: scale(2)` does work on checkboxes, and is a little more supported, but is not inherited from the parent form element. Checkboxes may just be one of those things you can can't fiddle with too much due to the way the browser handles them. Unless someone can come with a clever way around this, you may just have to accept them as they are.
Apr 8, 2022 3:37 pm
Yeah Totally if it's not possible to fix then the scroll bar that does nothing will stay on the side no big deal this particular sheet doesn't fail because of it
Apr 8, 2022 4:19 pm
Adding a blank row to the table seems to 'fix' it, though. Or anything that is not zoomed as the last row.
Apr 9, 2022 3:43 pm
Fix added to this branch. Awaiting deployment.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.