Release Notes April 21st 2022

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 21, 2022 7:24 am
One new feature, two small bug fixes.

feature/favourites

You can now:
* Add your favourite games to a bookmark section on your homepage (including public games you're following).
* Customise the Characters and Games menus.

How?
Visit character sheets and game details pages and click the bookmark icon in the top right. Those characters and games will be used in your menus. If you don't bookmark anything then nothing will change.

https://i.imgur.com/MjNuzNV.png
Bug fixes

bug/custom_char_sheet
Bug where dice in roller character sheets didn't appear properly in light mode when in the table header.

bug/thread_menu
Bug which stopped the thread menu working when there were no threads in the parent forum.
Apr 21, 2022 10:57 am
Nice! Time to go favorite a bunch of games. :D

Also, bookmark graphic for favorites doesn't seem to update correctly: it stays grey after clicking on it once, but actually becomes red after refreshing the page. If clicked twice, it goes red and then grey again. (At least in Chrome, mobile and desktop.)
Apr 21, 2022 11:23 am
FlyingSucculent says:
... bookmark graphic for favorites doesn't seem to update correctly: it stays grey after clicking on it once, but actually becomes red after refreshing the page ...
It updates immediately for me, no refresh needed, also on Chrome.

Hovering the mouse over the icon inverts it though, which is weird.
Apr 21, 2022 3:21 pm
Weird. Though to be clearer, both tests I did were on Android - on mobile version of Chrome and on its desktop version. I'll see if it persists on Windows PC later (or if it is the same with inversion thing!).
Last edited April 21, 2022 3:33 pm
Apr 21, 2022 3:42 pm
FlyingSucculent says:
Weird. Though to be clearer, both tests I did were on Android - on mobile version of Chrome and on its desktop version. I'll see if it persists on Windows PC later (or if it is the same with inversion thing!).
Ah - both on touchscreen? That makes sense. The click is acting like a sticky hover. Cheers.
Apr 21, 2022 5:44 pm
Wow cool stuff! Thanks for the update!
Works great for me on Firefox - Desktop version on Linux

I also tried it on Firefox mobile on Android and I have the same issue that FlyingSucculent described. The bookmarking itself works but the graphics just blinks once.
No biggie though
Apr 21, 2022 10:45 pm
Adam says:
Ah - both on touchscreen? That makes sense. The click is acting like a sticky hover. Cheers.
Yeah, I thought that might be the reason. Works fine on PC on Firefox! It's not a big deal either way, though it is confusing at first. XD
Apr 22, 2022 6:23 am
Thanks for the improvements, bookmarks are super useful
Apr 22, 2022 6:51 am
Scrol says:
Wow cool stuff! Thanks for the update!
Works great for me on Firefox - Desktop version on Linux

I also tried it on Firefox mobile on Android and I have the same issue that FlyingSucculent described. The bookmarking itself works but the graphics just blinks once.
No biggie though
Cheers. The fix is already in dev staging, expect an update to this in the next release.
Apr 22, 2022 7:01 am
I found another bug with this. For some reason, the icons look like bookmarks instead of sharks 🤔
Apr 22, 2022 10:11 am
bowlofspinach says:
I found another bug with this. For some reason, the icons look like bookmarks instead of sharks 🤔
Unacceptable!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.