Hello adventures

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 18, 2022 7:04 pm
Hello hello I'm relatively new to ttrpg but been playing video game rpg for years as well as MTG. I've done alot of study and research regarding d20 game play and I am really looking forward to playing. Mostly been studying dnd 5e but i can study and play any game available. Send me a pm if you're interested. All the best,

Xian
May 18, 2022 7:05 pm
Welcome, ianXian!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
May 18, 2022 7:17 pm
https://c.tenor.com/Zxu5S6-0qHAAAAAM/whalecome.gif
Always good to see people being open to try things. It turns out to be good, stick with that mentality.

What kind of games have you played? Do you have anything in mind that you'd like to try and play? You can't probably go to far, people play all kinds of stuff in any possible genre.
May 18, 2022 8:08 pm
Welcome to GP!
May 18, 2022 8:53 pm
Welcome Aboard!
May 18, 2022 11:36 pm
Welcome to the community, @ianXian!
May 19, 2022 12:27 am
Welcome to GP, ianXian!
May 19, 2022 1:49 am
Welcome!
May 19, 2022 2:21 am
ianXian says:
Hello hello I'm relatively new to ttrpg but been playing video game rpg for years as well as MTG.
Welcome! This is exactly how I found my way to TTRPGs.

Len

May 19, 2022 4:49 am
Welcome!
May 19, 2022 8:33 am
Welcome :)
May 19, 2022 12:29 pm
Hello and welcome!
May 19, 2022 4:20 pm
Welcome, hope you find some great games!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.