Hello I'm new here

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 14, 2022 2:25 pm
Hey everyone! My name is Amber . I have been playing dnd 5e since February of last year but have only played on discord and roll20 so am new to play by post dnd. I am a dnd player and I have dmed a few times. I'm currently playing in two dnd games one that is a horror mystery to one called Linkler's Will dnd and a streamed one called Torespar Western Reach dnd which is a living world dnd game. I have only played up to level 5 but my dream is to get to level 20 as a player from start to finish and get other players to level 20 as a dm. Am looking forward to running my first ever play by post dnd game in the future. When I am not playing dnd, I am playing video games, listening to music, watching streamed dnd shows, watching movies, watching TV shows, going bowling and more. I also have autism and am proud to be a single asexual Christian woman. 😁 have an awesome day today!
Jun 14, 2022 2:30 pm
Hi Amber nice to meet you!

I am new here too so it is good to see more people. What is your favorite kind of character to play as? What video games do you like?
Jun 14, 2022 2:42 pm
Welcome to GP, Amberthegirlgeekgamer87!
Jun 14, 2022 3:29 pm
Windyridge says:
Welcome to GP, Amberthegirlgeekgamer87!
Thanks. You too.
LauraChiGio says:
Hi Amber nice to meet you!

I am new here too so it is good to see more people. What is your favorite kind of character to play as? What video games do you like?
I love to play Fighters especially battle master fighter and rogues. Totem warrior barbarian is cool too. Trying bard out right now which is pretty fun so far and going to try way of mercy monk in the future too.

Love Stardew Valley, tetris and more.
Jun 14, 2022 4:01 pm
Thinking of running my first ever play by post dnd game here. If you are interested, let me know. I'll post the recruitment post and create the game later. It's going to be a game where four adventurers are chosen to help a dhampir sorceress who owns an inn/tavern gather supplies for food and herbalism kits that have recently ran out and you can only get what she needs from the dangerous dark woods of Whimsy. It'll be a level 3 to level 20 game though and a reward will be given to the adventurers upon success. There will be other quests too, plenty of rp opportunities, and more.
Jun 14, 2022 4:41 pm
Welcome!
Jun 14, 2022 5:39 pm
Yay, Stardew Valley!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jun 14, 2022 5:44 pm
CancerMan says:
Welcome!
Thank you
Jun 14, 2022 6:04 pm
Hello and welcome!
Jun 14, 2022 7:04 pm
Welcome!
Jun 14, 2022 9:17 pm
Great having you here. Good luck with your game!
Jun 14, 2022 10:31 pm
Hi Amber, welcome to GP! :)
Jun 14, 2022 11:21 pm
Welcome Aboard, Amber!
Jun 15, 2022 1:23 am
It's very exciting to see someone jump into a new hobby with this much fervor. Welcome, Amberthegirlgeekgamer87!
Jun 15, 2022 2:28 am
Welcome to GP!
Jun 15, 2022 3:20 am
Welcome to Gamers Plane, Amber!
Jun 15, 2022 3:27 am
Thanks everyone. Happy to be here
Jun 15, 2022 3:50 am
Esidrix says:
Great having you here. Good luck with your game!
Thanks. Going to get it set up later.

Len

Jun 15, 2022 4:25 am
Welcome to the community!
Jun 15, 2022 7:45 am
Welcome!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.