*-types furiously on a keyboard-* Okay, I'm in...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 16, 2022 6:38 am
Hello there everyone!

My name is KingHotTrash, KHT, or Jonesy, whichever you prefer. I've been playing tabletop games for about sixteen years and have been running games for about ten of those years. I've also done a lot of written roleplay in play by post games and HTML chat rooms for twelve years. While I definitely adore playing with people in actual real-time, I do enjoy the slower pace that play by post gives you to develop your characters through roleplay and the less stressful nature of the game. It also has definitely exposed me to a number of games that I don't think I'd have a chance to play.

For games that I've played that I can remember, I've been all over the place. D&D (3.5 and beyond), Pathfinder 1e & 2e, Shadowrun 5th Edition, Exalted 2e & 3e, Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Hunter the Vigil, Mutants & Masterminds, Savage Worlds & the many wonderful settings that it has, FFG Star Wars, Dark Heresy, Blades in the Dark, Band of Blades, Cyberpunk RED, Original Deadlands, RIFTS, Monster of the Week, Masks, Call of Cthulhu, Traveller, Shadow of the Demon Lord, and I am sure there are more that I forgot.

My favorites tend to be Savage Worlds, Exalted, and Blades in the Dark. I've got a game of D&D 5th Edition because I love Eberron so much and a game of Curse of the House of Rookwood going on here on the site. I'm signed up to do an AMA at some point and I look forward to answering questions and playing with you all at some point!
Jun 16, 2022 6:40 am
Welcome, KingHotTrash!

I've seen you around, so you're not completely new. Maybe some of these will still help, though.

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Dramasailor
Len
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Jun 16, 2022 6:46 am
Welcome, KHT! Good to see you over here!
Jun 16, 2022 6:50 am
Hey buddy.

I've oft seen you on The Gamers page. That's quite a list of games you have there.

I tend to play in the FR, but I know that people love Eberron. I was kinda surprised not to see Runekyndig in your game.
Jun 16, 2022 12:53 pm
Welcome KingHotTrash. Good to have a formal introduction!
Jun 17, 2022 2:06 am
Thank you all for the wonderful greetings! It has been very nice and welcoming here and I'm happy to be part of the community <3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.