Interest? - Test your Metal

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 21, 2022 7:08 pm
It's all gone to shit is the thought that throbs with each pulse and gasps with each breath.

You thought that the armed sentries hadn't seen you. You set the supply tent blazing. Then, as you hastened out of the enemy camp, they cornered you.

This is intended to be a multi-part campaign of fantasy special forces. The initial scenario is escaping from an armed camp where you have just committed sabotage. Follow on scenarios will include:

- interdicting enemy re-supply
- eliminating enemy recon
- terminating enemy commander
- winning hearts and minds of liberated villagers
- disaster relief

We will use TST MTL rules.

My games are open to all who can appreciate the following quote:

Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"

and who are generally sensitive to the fact that words and imagined situations can do harm. Accordingly, we will have limits on the content we explore. No descriptions of torture, sexual activity, or graphic violence will be tolerated. Players may request edits or deletion of in-game or OOC posts that shock you.
Sep 22, 2022 3:39 pm
Hey that's an interesting ruleset you've put together there. I'm in too many games at the moment. Otherwise I'd give this a try. Good luck! 🤘

https://i.imgur.com/ZTySdgy.gif

You do not have permission to post in this thread.