[Recruitment] Dead Air: Seasons

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedMonad EchoPublic1 / dayMcButterpants
New Game on Backerkit. Dead Air: Seasons is a post-apocalyptic tabletop RPG inspired by ecofiction classics such as The Last of Us, Station 11, The Girl With All the Gifts, Contagion, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and others.

This is the scenario in the quickstart rules.

Nov 19, 2022 4:53 pm
https://i.imgur.com/QJKj44W.jpg

Dead Air: Seasons
A post-apocalyptic tabletop RPG inspired by ecofiction classics such as The Last of Us, Station 11, The Girl With All the Gifts, Contagion, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and others.

This is a new Game on Backerkit. This is the scenario in the quickstart rules.

Looking for up to 5 players to run through the scenario.
Last edited November 19, 2022 4:57 pm
Nov 19, 2022 5:21 pm
🤔 I could try this one. No clue how the system works but I haven’t done a proper apocalypse in awhile
Nov 19, 2022 5:29 pm
I'm interested. Like CESN, I don't know the system but the description sounds cool.
Last edited November 19, 2022 5:29 pm
Nov 19, 2022 5:41 pm
Great! I invited you both. I am still getting comfortable with the rules, but it is a storytelling game.

The game uses d6s. A single failure (1 on a d6) causes the entire check to fail. Roll of 2 - 6 are successes. The Opposition Level (number of successes needed to get what you want) depends on the situation. More dice needs to be rolled for riskier situations, but also risks getting a 1 and failing.
Nov 19, 2022 8:56 pm
I downloaded the quickstart rules for free from DriveThruRPG: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/408870

Will start checking out the rules, and I'll avoid any content that looks like spoilers.
Last edited November 19, 2022 8:56 pm
Nov 20, 2022 5:37 pm
Character Sheets are uploaded. I tried to make them as useful as I could. I've also made the game public in case anyone wants to follow along.
Nov 22, 2022 11:42 am
Tempted...going to checkout the quick start before I commit
Nov 23, 2022 1:17 am
Knifesedgegames says:
Tempted...going to checkout the quick start before I commit
Would love to have you join. I'm planning to write up the intro today, so there's still time.
Nov 23, 2022 1:47 am
I'd like to be considered for participation. I'm new to the forums. I'll read up on the quickstart guide to familiarize with the system some.
Nov 23, 2022 3:52 am
This sounds awesome! Would love to play if you'll have me! I'll read up on the quickstart guide as well to read up on the rules and so on.
Nov 23, 2022 4:17 am
Perfect! I've invited you both. There are character sheets in the OOC. Pick which one you like and copy it into a character sheet and submit it to the game.

Here are instructions on setting up a character sheet:
Noob Guide
Nov 25, 2022 5:04 pm
As much as I'd love to, I think I'll have to pass. A little overstretched with everything I'm running. Have fun folks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.