D&D 5e 'Frontier Fantasy' beta test--recruiting

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 9, 2023 3:35 pm
Hey, if you want outside feedback on some homebrew, you can set the OOC feedback thread to allow public posting (just edit the first post in it. It's underneath the text window). If you want
Jan 10, 2023 1:03 pm
Is this still open would love to play
Jan 10, 2023 5:28 pm
Sweet still working on my character but thinking a monk or druid
Jan 17, 2023 9:42 pm
Looks fun as heck. Got a spot still?
Jan 18, 2023 9:51 pm
Based on what I've read, yes i read it all. I'd like to join, a huge bear headed man "a Texas Ranger equivalent" that hunts down the really bad outlaws but doesn't care so much about following the rules to get them (maybe a werebear)
Last edited January 18, 2023 10:12 pm
Jan 19, 2023 6:09 am
I'd love to be a bear that walks like a human wears a band of shotgun shells and dual shotgun pistols... but a seven and a half foot tall man with a bear's head would be cool. Even this pic is a cool idea
https://i.imgur.com/4Od3r63.jpg
Last edited January 19, 2023 6:13 am
Jan 19, 2023 6:19 am
I went ahead applied, if you're full, just keep me in reserve in case someone has to quit or backs out
Jan 19, 2023 7:08 pm
kinajardine says:
Sure thing
awesome!
Jan 19, 2023 7:47 pm
Eyes says:
I'd love to be a bear that walks like a human wears a band of shotgun shells and dual shotgun pistols... but a seven and a half foot tall man with a bear's head would be cool. Even this pic is a cool idea
https://i.imgur.com/4Od3r63.jpg
Well, with the new Beastkin race, you can do that easily.
Jan 20, 2023 3:06 am
Let me know when we get the invite to join the game so we can submit our characters. Just staying patient
Jan 21, 2023 1:33 am
You should be able to just join because it's a public game. I'll be splitting up the folks interested into multiple parties and run multiple campaigns of the same game as I'll be collecting impressions about it, see if it's worth giving the full effort to. I'll still invite you, of course.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.