Out of Character posts.

load previous
Aug 8, 2015 3:59 pm
Kicsi is ready to roll!
Aug 9, 2015 1:00 am
Terrific!
Aug 11, 2015 6:33 pm
OK, I think Ewan is all updated for 3rd level now.
Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm
Riznof has been inactive for over two months now. We may be down to just the two of you!

I'll move the story forward and see what happens.
Aug 31, 2015 2:35 am
They are about ten feet by ten feet and hung by chains at the top. The bars are spaced less than five inches apart. Your intuition tells you they are traps that can be used to crash down on those walking through this corridor.
Sep 1, 2015 1:43 am
No. The entire corridor is covered by the traps. Well, there is a small gap in between one cage and the next, but it is very small; not much more than 10 inches.
Sep 3, 2015 1:52 am
Okay Szemely, that was a seriously cool idea! Well played!
Sep 3, 2015 1:58 am
Thank you! I was just looking for an excuse to have Kicsi use one of her newly learned tricks. :-)
Sep 14, 2015 2:31 am
Are we in another room now? What's it look like?
Sep 15, 2015 8:58 pm
Not yet. You're still standing in the doorway.
Oct 9, 2015 12:48 pm
Hello all,

I'm afraid that issues with my family will require that I withdraw from running this game. I simply do not have the time necessary to provide a worthwhile game experience for you. I apologize and feel badly that it needs to end abrupt as this but I see no other option. I will continue to run the Call of Cthulhu game as that will be much more manageable.

Thank you very much for playing. Hopefully we can game again some day in the future.

-Arjen
Oct 9, 2015 4:45 pm
Thanks for running the game, Kicsi certainly had a good time. :-) Hope the issues are nothing major and that everything works out for you.

-szem
Oct 9, 2015 6:55 pm
Nothing too bad, I just don't have the time to be running multiple games. Looking forward to keeping up with our CoC game!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.