Interest Check, Savage Worlds (SWADE), Fantasy.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 24, 2023 9:17 pm
Hi All,

Would anyone be interested in Savage Worlds, Fantasy using the Fantasy Companion and Eberron Conversion for SWADE?

This would be a short linear adventure module: Curtain Call. Curtain Call is designed as a one shot introductory adventure for the Eberron campaign setting where the PC investigate the kidnapping of nobleman.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll create a formal game post.

Thanks,
Tripp
May 24, 2023 9:39 pm
I am ALWAYS interested in Savage Worlds. Will this use the SWADE Fantasy Companion or the Deluxe version?
May 24, 2023 9:54 pm
I would be interested in this. I have played SWADE and the Fantasy Companion, but have not played Eberron before. Not sure if that is a problem?
May 24, 2023 10:00 pm
I have been interested in SWADE for a while
May 24, 2023 10:18 pm
I would also be interested in this as well.
May 24, 2023 10:58 pm
WhtKnt says:
I am ALWAYS interested in Savage Worlds. Will this use the SWADE Fantasy Companion or the Deluxe version?
SWADE Fantasy Companion.
May 24, 2023 11:02 pm
Drakis2 says:
I would be interested in this. I have played SWADE and the Fantasy Companion, but have not played Eberron before. Not sure if that is a problem?
It shouldn't be an issue. Eberron is just the campaign setting, the world the adventure takes place. The Eberron Conversion from DnD to SWADE is free from the author. I will provide it to those that join the game in case they want to use some of the options in there for PC creation.
May 24, 2023 11:26 pm
If there's room for one more, I'm interested. Love SWADE and been itching to try the new companion. Have never played Eberron, but always heard great things.
May 25, 2023 2:07 am
I made a formal post and sent everyone on here an invite. If you didn't get it for some reason just let me know.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.