Adventures in Dragongulf

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

OpenGURPSPublic1 / dayderf__
This will be a solo GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game set in the world of Embertide. Embertide is my own homebrew setting for Dungeon Fantasy.
You can learn a little more about the world of Embertide here: Campaign Setting

If you know Dungeon Fantasy, then you already know that its all about killing monsters and taking their stuff. I will inject some plot in there too to keep it interesting. The roleplay is expected to be casual, but if you are more serious about roleplay that is fine too. This is intended for all audiences, so please steer clear of adult themes and adult descriptions.

As the game progresses, the above link will unlock more content depending upon what you have learned during your adventures. Most of the content is currently locked for now.

May 29, 2023 5:41 pm
Seeking players for this GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Game.
It will be set in my homebrew setting: Embertide

This is a solo game. Ill be recruiting three players for three solo instances of the same game.
Posting Rate will be flexible. I want people to go at their own natural rate.

No adult themes or descriptions. This game is for all audiences.

I'm requiring character built from 250 point Dungeon Fantasy Templates. You must own GURPS rulebooks to participate. Unfortunately this is unavoidable since GURPS is a complex system.

The game will take place on this site in standard play by post format.
No special software is required, but you may need to register at www.worldanvil.com in order to join my campaign setting on that site. That way you will be privy to game related information that is tailored to your character and his or her experiences.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.