Ooc thread

load previous
Feb 21, 2015 3:52 am
Hey Guys! Been doing lots of overtime at work. Unusually busy because of the weather. I have more time this weekend, so expect a bit more attention. Love what we have so far though.
Feb 21, 2015 7:32 am
So, I'm missing the dice roller on the play post. Is anyone else having that issue?
Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm
foolsmask says:
So, I'm missing the dice roller on the play post. Is anyone else having that issue?
It's a known issue that I believe is being worked as we speak.
Feb 21, 2015 7:40 pm
szemely says:
foolsmask says:
It's a known issue that I believe is being worked as we speak.
It is back, I think... at least it is on the game I am running.
Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm
Hi everyone, I'll try to have a character up and running as soon as possible.
Feb 22, 2015 1:27 am
Welcome Kaizival.
Feb 22, 2015 3:25 am
Hey Kaizival!!
Feb 22, 2015 6:55 pm
Hi guys, glad to see you again szemely, and hello to you foolsmask. Is this game still going? It seems incredibly slow :(
Feb 23, 2015 1:59 am
This game is just getting under way. It is listed as 1 post a day, so no promises of a speedy game.
Feb 23, 2015 8:19 pm
Yes still going. I work at a hospital, so weather means that I get lots more Mandatory overtime. Working on everything today!
Feb 27, 2015 2:01 am
Sorry everyone real life catches up to us all. I'll have to withdraw Sorako from the game.

Oh by the way, has anyone checked out my Guardians of Gurrai game I'm GMing? Read our forums and the description, I could use some more players.
Feb 27, 2015 4:32 pm
Well I am posting right now. Real life has been rough because of all the ice and snow. Been working upwards of 72 hours a week plus family and other obligations. I really love this and appreciate anyone who can stick with me. I am also just learning how to play by post as it requires a different thought line than at an actual table. Sorry to see you go if you do Kaizival. Hope you find the time to continue.
Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Kenny. Looking to get a character ready to roll out in the next day or so. Leaning towards the revolutionary end of things.
Feb 27, 2015 7:27 pm
Welcome aboard, Kenny.
Feb 27, 2015 7:55 pm
Hope you guys don't mind things burning, because I'm playing a vengeful jack who bears a halo of fire.
Feb 27, 2015 8:10 pm
Fun stuff! Look forward to see you get started. I am currently adding additional info fill out the world. Be sure to keep a check on the other threads occasionally.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.