Feb 13, 2017 3:22 pm
Wickari, draws his longsword. "Devil rats!"

Rolls

Initiative - (1D20+2)

(5) + 2 = 7

Feb 13, 2017 4:04 pm
"Come on, there's no need for that!"
OOC:
Using Fey Presence to attempt to charm them, and Speak With Small Beasts if applicable.

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+3)

(2) + 3 = 5

Feb 13, 2017 5:43 pm
Tarandar curses as the rat slashes across him, reeling backwards for a moment
OOC:
Current HP 4 / 8
Spell slots - 1st: 2, Used: 0

Edit: missed that I need an acrobatics check....well at least that went ok lol
Last edited February 14, 2017 6:46 am

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+1)

(2) + 1 = 3

Acrobatics check - (1d20+1)

(19) + 1 = 20

Feb 14, 2017 8:37 am
Chailin springs into action, glaive in hand. She slashes diagonally, her blade biting deep. Blood gushes out from one of the rats as its back twitches to expose the inner flesh. The two remaining rats shift their focus from Tarandar, recognizing Chailin as the greater threat and try to overwhelm her. One gets lucky and manages to cut off a good chunk off her thigh.

Chailin's HP 12/14
OOC:
Initiative order: Chailin, Rats, Wickari. Xana, Tarandar. I 'll need Wickari's action to continue.
Feb 20, 2017 7:28 pm
OOC:
Wickari?
Feb 21, 2017 3:38 pm
OOC:
Sorry all. Genghis Con Denver had me running crazy. I'm stabbing rats.

Rolls

stabbing rats - (1d20+4, 1d8+2)

1d20+4 : (19) + 4 = 23

1d8+2 : (8) + 2 = 10

Feb 22, 2017 11:21 am
Wickari jumps into action, blade slashing a rat's guts and spilling them on the floor. The beast shudders as it dies, then to everyone's surprise, its body begins to shake as if it's having a seizure. Bones contort, muscles grow and hair retracts until a wiry man in tattered clothes lays dead where the rodent used to be.

Her words backed up by the shock of Wickari's deadly strike, Xana forces the other two rats to retreat. Like their fallen companion, albeit with less spastic shivering, they grow into a hideous hybrid of rat and man, then finally into two dirty ragged young males. "Alright, alright, don't kill us please!" one says in a shrill, shrieky voice.
DarK_RaideR sent a note to metagamegate
DarK_RaideR sent a note to mcneils5
Feb 22, 2017 11:42 am
As the creatures transform back into humanoid forms Tarandar visibly pales looking at his injuries "Oh dear" he says quietly

mcneils5 sent a note to DarK_RaideR
Feb 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Wickari takes a knee over the dead rat man, confident he can let his guard down. He says a blessing over the body "Lord of Dawn, may your light guide this soul to salvation and cleanse the darkest of his past so his heart may enter the promised land".
Looking at the remaining creatures "You see the ends your ways lead. There is still hope for you. I offer you an opportunity to save yourselves. It will require you to denounce your ways and to help my new friends and I. What say you?"
Feb 23, 2017 7:38 am
For a moment, the two humans seem stunned, as if confused by the complexity of Wickari's wording. "Okay, okay, just don't kill us! Whatd'ya need us to do?"
Feb 23, 2017 12:13 pm
"Is this everyone? We'll just need ya to come with us, is all."
Feb 23, 2017 3:52 pm
Wickari gives a nod, as if they need his permission to go with Xana and Tarandor. He cleans his blade and sheathes it. "Lead on friends"
Feb 24, 2017 8:05 am
"Come with you? Where to?" the other rat-man chimes in.
Feb 28, 2017 5:06 am
"This way!" I lead them back the way we came in, and try to visualize the same disgusting food in the hopes that will reopen the door. I sure hope the password is the same going out as it is coming in...
Feb 28, 2017 8:27 am
Xana focuses her mind on the same disgusting food that triggered the portal to bring her here in the first place and as she approaches the stone arch, the air ripples in a familiar swirl. Moments later, a portal is formed, through it a scene of the inn's common room visible.

Upon the portal's formation, the two men seem to panic. Quickly shifting back to their rat forms, they scuttle away between the barrels. The familiar smoke from the portal they entered spills out and covers their escape.

You are left alone in the room with two open portals. One leads to the inn. You know how to trigger it, but you'll be going back empty handed. The other leads to powers-know-where and will only be active for a few more seconds. Since you don't know the key to activate that one, there's no time to discuss options.

What do you do?
Feb 28, 2017 8:34 am
Tarandar's eyes go wide as the two rats leap through the hole "Hey! Wait! I need to talk to you!!!!" he shouts as he jumps after them.
Feb 28, 2017 12:58 pm
I shrug and follow after Tarandar.
Feb 28, 2017 3:18 pm
Wickari dives in without thinking.
Mar 13, 2017 8:01 am
"I am not leaving my ring with the innkeeper!" Chailin objects. Seeing everyone else jump through the portal though, she grunts and crosses her arms in front of her chest. "Fine. But I'm coming back for it!" she exclaims, then jumps through as well.

Game continues on this thread!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.