ability to move Feats

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 10, 2016 10:23 pm
Hey

I have a request/question, I didn't go through all 13 of site discussion page to check if it already was requested (stopped at the 5th)
But is it possible in the 5e char sheet to "move "feats, or give us the option to add feats no only to the bottom.

I like to organize my notes, by race, class and other feats, but now i only have the option to add them to the bottom, and if i want to change the order i have to copy and paste a lot of stuff, i have no idea how much trouble this will take, or how hard it is, but its a quality of life option i would like to see.

Greetings
Gaz
Last edited December 10, 2016 10:24 pm
Dec 10, 2016 10:47 pm
I'd like to echo this for spells as well, I've been trying to keep mine ordered by level but that goes out of the window when you level up
Dec 10, 2016 11:47 pm
It's a reasonable request. I just have to think of how to reorganize the code. The current setup doesn't allow it, but it's a very practical request.
Dec 11, 2016 12:17 am
Ok maybe stupid suggestion i have no idea if and how this works code wise. But isnt it possible like the delete button on the feat/spell get a seccond button that has the same function as the add feat/spell just directly beneath it, sorta like the add notes just add feat/spell???
Dec 11, 2016 12:26 am
Nah, it'd actually be easier for me to recode it to reorder.
Dec 11, 2016 12:27 am
Keleth says:
Nah, it'd actually be easier for me to recode it to reorder.
Thats all up to you ^^
Dec 11, 2016 4:07 am
This would be such an awesome improvement to an already awesome site! Thank you in advance, Keleth!
Jan 31, 2017 12:14 am
Any word on this feature? Would love to have it.
Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm
Sorry, this fell by the wayside. I'll get back to it.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.