For starters...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 12, 2015 7:44 pm
Unless there is something I'm missing, Tanser should be ready to go! :) Oh, I can't seem to get the character sheet to save "Dex" in as my melee ability so unless that matters I think I'm good.
Apr 12, 2015 8:30 pm
I think Apró is good to go as well.
Apr 16, 2015 1:19 pm
I'm ready to go. Did we decide on a tattoo that signifies the Knee Deep gnomes? How about four blue squares in a square above the right eye?

Edit: also, there seem to be 5 people signed up for the game, but the fourth and fifth haven't submitted characters as of yet. Are they close?
Last edited April 16, 2015 1:20 pm
Apr 18, 2015 2:21 pm
i got in touxh with jade and she's been busy with school lately but hopefully by Monday we'll be good. the other player hasnmt responded to my message so i think sadly we'll move on without them.
Apr 19, 2015 11:26 pm
I'm all submitted too! Sorry guy I'm not following the gnome things. I'm a dragon-born ranger that is a highly trained assassin for the Crusader. My life goal is to be triumphant over the evil in this world at whatever cost. Have fun tying that in Sean!
Apr 20, 2015 12:29 am
Woot! Glad to have some bigfolk around to take the blame for our misdeeds, I mean, to smite tall things for us.
Apr 20, 2015 2:07 am
Just the mental image of 3 Gnomes and a Dragonborn walking in slow motion with explosions in the background is making me a-very happy. :)
Apr 26, 2015 3:44 am
Hey all - thanks for letting me join in. I picked up on the gnome theme and am playing a gnome paladin. This should be really interesting. ;)
Apr 29, 2015 3:38 pm
So what's the posting schedule? I see in the game description that it's one a week, but how does that look - will the GM be posting on a particular day of each week?
Apr 29, 2015 3:58 pm
the way i would like to try to do it is have everyone post once a week before i chime in and describe some more of the setting. unless of course someone is actually doing something and requires a little back and forth posting, i basically see all posts the minute they go up because my job is leanient with computer/phone use.
Apr 29, 2015 5:47 pm
SClark617 says:
the way i would like to try to do it is have everyone post once a week before i chime in and describe some more of the setting. unless of course someone is actually doing something and requires a little back and forth posting, i basically see all posts the minute they go up because my job is leanient with computer/phone use.
That sounds good. Thanks for the response! :D

A suggestion would be to have a deadline for the players to submit their post for each week, that way if someone doesn't post for a month, the story could still progress....
May 17, 2015 3:34 am
Has the game been put on hold? It's been almost two weeks since SClark617's last post....I know real life can often get in the way and I'm not opposed to taking a break if need be, but I'm unclear as to what the current situation is.
May 17, 2015 1:35 pm
My apologies everyone! the past couple weeks have been crazy, I should have said something.
May 17, 2015 1:39 pm
No worries! RL takes priority. :)
Jun 10, 2015 3:38 am
just waiting for you guys to share some more words to bring your characters together and decide what you're going to do. once you decide on a direction then we can start fleshing out the world

Thread locked