DungeonSlayers: Looking for players...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 27, 2015 4:45 pm
Hello,

I'm looking for players for my DungeonSlayers Campaign. It is an really easy to learn oldschool system released under Creative Commons License. So nobody has to buy a book :-) It's free.

This is beginner friendly...
I'll start off with one or two mini dungeons and then launch a bigger fantasy campaign or if desired a megadungeon.
Pregen characters are available and I can tell you what to roll and when. No homework needed.

More information on the system can be found here: www.dungeonslayers.com

Hope to see you soon in my game...
Last edited April 28, 2015 12:01 pm
Apr 27, 2015 6:12 pm
I'm interested! :-) Downloading the rules now.
Apr 27, 2015 6:19 pm
Wonderful. Did you apply to the game yet?
Apr 27, 2015 11:45 pm
Thanks! This looks like loads of fun! Makes me feel 12 again hehe! Will send you my character sheet soon. When do we start? :-D
Apr 28, 2015 4:47 am
As soon as we have a party :-) I think there should at least be 3 players. I won't pull any punches and it can be quite deadly like in the olden days...
Apr 28, 2015 8:37 am
Just set up the game threads :-)
Apr 30, 2015 3:00 pm
Sent you a request to join your game. Seems you're missing a healer so far, I'm willing to fill up that role. Are you using the Caera setting rules like the cultures on p.143?
Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm
You're in, welcome

I don't use any particular setting. I'll do one or two of the dungeons2go as introduction and then launch into classic D&D modules as a longer campaign. I'd really like to do castle amber... But the poll is out there lets see what everyone wants to play.
A healer is very welcome. Just hand one in. all nessessary information can be found in the game description and the character thread in the game forum.
May 11, 2015 12:14 pm
Is there a time limit on how long you're willing to wait for me to apply? Has the game already started? I'd like to read through the rules myself before I begin, at least to get a grounding. I may still want a premade character (if I end up getting the spot). Also, how strict is the post count/week rule? I'm about 90% sure I can meet that requirement, but my job is pretty intense and sometimes takes up literally all of my time.
May 11, 2015 12:25 pm
There is no time limit on the offer but first come first serve. At the moment I'll put the limit at 6 players but if I feel more comfortable later I might allow more. So there is one slot open for now.
The game has started and the first introductory dungeon will be finished some time next week. The core rules are only 8 pages. Maybe 12 if you include character generation. I am always able to work you in somehow but if you want to join for the next adventure that will also be fine by me. You can appy right now and get access to the forums. You can then ask any questions about the system there and you can post your character ideas to the character generation thread.

Here are the rules: http://dungeonslayers.com/download/DS4EN.pdf

At the moment we have:
2 fighters, (1 human, dwarf)
1 mage (human)
1 healer (dwarf)
1 scout (elf)
Last edited May 11, 2015 12:31 pm
May 11, 2015 1:03 pm
I have applied! I'll patiently wait for the next adventure, no need to break the flow for a new character! :) Plus I get to catch up and read what has happened, get a feel for everyone else's roleplaying style. It might help me meld in a little better, or create a backstory that creates an interesting dynamic with the party :)
May 16, 2015 6:32 pm
I'm Interested. I'm new to Gamers Plane. How do you find the game?
May 16, 2015 7:17 pm
If you click the Games link on the top nav bar, you'll see the "my Games" page. One of the links on that page says "Join a Game". You can search for games there!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.