MgT2e The Expanse

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 21, 2017 10:02 pm
I have a Mongoose Traveller 2e game (http://gamersplane.com/games/615) that I am looking to start. There are more details on the game page, but the setting I'm going to use for it is a loose interpretation of The Expanse (, which generally involves a lower tech level than standard Traveller. There are also 3 main factions in the setting (Earth, Mars, and the Belt), which can be a driver for the story.

This will be the second game I'm running in this setting; the first group is sort of a rag-tag group dealing with various messes I put in front of them, and they seem to be having fun with it. However, as seems to be common with Traveller, things are very much a blank canvas for this game until character creation is done.

Let me know if there are questions or if you are interested in playing this game.
Mar 22, 2017 4:12 am
Can't believe no one had jumped on this. It sounds like a great idea; Traveller is on my "Buy Curious" list 8), as is The Expanse I've only watched the first ep so far).
Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm
I've been watching the expanse from day one. Love that show. As for traveller never played it. I don't know anything about it.
Last edited March 22, 2017 2:08 pm
Mar 22, 2017 7:46 pm
I love the Expanse. Seen the show, read all the books. And I love Traveller, so if I hadn't reached my game limit I would jump at this in a nanosecond. But sadly, I don't have the time right now. But if you need a replacement player down the road, and things has calmed down, I'm in :)
Mar 23, 2017 8:57 pm
Sounds like a great setting! I'd be happy to join when space opens up.
Mar 24, 2017 2:23 am
All full now, thanks everyone!
Jan 14, 2020 2:36 pm
Love the books but am full up again on games. Have fun!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.