The Start

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 8, 2017 3:27 pm
This game started as a few things: An experiment with the Mythic GM Emulator rules, a way to get more used to the CoC7 rules and a fun way for me to indulge in a game I've come to love without all the work of finding/managing/planning with a group. I started by tweeting the game on my Twitter account and found that, while I could work with the 140 character limit and have fun, keeping the thread organized and easy to find was something of a headache. The first "session" is complete and I've decided to move the game over here. Here, I'll get to be a bit more wordy with descriptions and explanations and it'll be a breeze to keep organized.

I've linked the last tweet of the first "session" here. Why the last? If I link you to the beginning, you'll hit a break in the thread and have to search to find the continuation. By linking the last one, you just have to go backwards to the beginning and then you'll have an uninterrupted stream of the game to the end. Future "sessions" will each have a thread in this forum. I'm planning on having a lot more fun and I hope it's entertaining to read and follow along. Feel free to hit me up with any questions, comments and feedback with a PM here or over on Twitter!

Thread locked