A tagline for Gamers Plane

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 7, 2014 8:40 pm
I'd love to get your thoughts on a good tagline for Gamers Plane. If you haven't see it on Twitter yet, I'm working on business cards for Gamers Plane, and realized the front looks kinda dry. I figured a tagline would add to it, not to mention, its about time I had one anyway.

Here are some thoughts, and any you have would be great!

I came up with: "Leaving an open seat for every tabletop RPGer".

Temmogen (@Temmogen) came up with "The next level of Play by Post".

ExpLimited (@ExpLimited) changed mine up a bit to "Leaving an open seat for every tabletop gamer", but as Gamers Plane focuses on RPGs, I hope it doesn't give the wrong idea. He also came up with "Open to games from any plane of existence".

Storyception Games (@Storyception) came up with "The wavelength of RPGs", which I also like, though I'm not sure wavelength is quite right.

So, what do you guys think?
Sep 7, 2014 10:53 pm
Any plane, any time. You bring the game, we bring the plane! XD
Sep 8, 2014 1:56 am
Yours and Temmogen's are the best so far - they're simple but something that you "get" right away. All of the 'plane' references take too much thinking to parse (because there's lots of meanings of 'plane').
Sep 8, 2014 2:10 am
I feel like anyone used to playing RPGs should be familiar with other planes of existence, since, the game your playing takes place in one. ^-^
Being a website about RPGs and their worlds, the word Plane here would mean "a level of existence, thought, or development" in both it's regards.
Sep 8, 2014 10:27 am
How about something to the effect of

A thousand worlds at your fingertips

or

Your gateway to worlds beyond
Sep 8, 2014 3:23 pm
An open seat for every RPG gamer

That might be a bit cleaner.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.