OOC, Metagame and Pot Pouirri

May 19, 2015 11:41 pm
This thread is for ooc discussion.
May 19, 2015 11:51 pm
Excellent! I have a question about the "awakening." Did our back stories actually happen, or is that just part of the recursion that we are from?
May 19, 2015 11:57 pm
That's a complex metaphysical question, and the answer isn't clear.
May 20, 2015 12:01 am
Arg, I hate those kinds of questions ;) Fair enough. I suppose it's up to us to determine that later, when we discover what recursions and translations are, then.
May 20, 2015 3:42 am
I'm proceeding without Hyconnor for now. I'll add him to the story once he makes a character.
May 20, 2015 3:37 pm
I'm excited to see how we're going to handle EXP and Intrusions (if they're called that in this game)!
May 20, 2015 3:46 pm
Those were come good rolls, Morrowlife, haha. We'll see what Diego does then I'll resolve the first round of action.
May 20, 2015 4:39 pm
XD They were terrible rolls man! It should certainly be interesting, at least.
May 20, 2015 9:53 pm
Diego is shouting encouragement to the others. :-)
May 20, 2015 10:24 pm
Lol szemely, wow. Nice.
May 20, 2015 10:59 pm
Originally I had planned on 3 posts per week, but we've started out daily. If this is too much, let me know.
May 20, 2015 11:37 pm
I think 3 per week is a good minimum. If we happen to exceed it, so be it
May 21, 2015 12:06 am
Quote:
He who wields the sombrero
I'm totally turning this into a Character Focus!!

Weekdays I generally won't be able to post until after 6 EDT (work always blocks the good sites, and I won't even try to post from my phone), but daily posts should work for me for the most part.
May 21, 2015 1:25 am
Oh man, my phone is probably where I'll post from half the time. My schedule is so erratic.
May 21, 2015 2:20 am
Fracking Hell! I actually spend Effort and I roll a 5. If I had the XP to spend, I'd reroll.
Also, sorry for not saying anything about using Pierce. I figured that ability would be akin to focusing on the shot rather than the reactionary shot I thought it was.
Also, sorry if I wasn't suppose to post already. Didn't think about it until I already did. In PbP games, I didn't think it would matter the order since the GM would summarize events after everyone posts anyway. If you want us to post according to initiative, ilk pay attention to that.
Last edited May 21, 2015 2:35 am
May 21, 2015 5:40 pm
Oh gosh, am I gonna turn into a werewolf?! D:

About the posting time thing, I don't think making it once a day will work. I'm doing my best to stay recent, but it's rough because I work night shifts.
May 21, 2015 5:57 pm
Yeah I don't really care about posting order as you say, I'm going to apply your posts in order and summarize.

Also, once everyone has posted I'll go forward, but I'll wait up to thtee days if someone is afk. That will be how the 3 posts per week minimum will be implemented.
May 21, 2015 6:08 pm
I like it! Just please don't get angry if I take a little longer than others... I noticed that some people post REALLY fast on this site :(
May 21, 2015 6:08 pm
I like it! Just please don't get angry if I take a little longer than others... I noticed that some people post REALLY fast on this site :(
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.